***** PlayStation Vita Official Thread *****

Soldato
I think my Vita is having a few battery issues:(

The battery wildly fluctuations between 50-0% when the battery is at >50% I'm also having trouble charging it, where the orange light flashes rather than remains constant.

Has anyone else had this?

Edit- It also wouldn't charge up for more than 20 seconds or so. I'd get the charging animation in the battery icon, and then it would stop. My phone charges fine using this 240v-usb adapter. However my psp charges fine in a different wall socket with the same adapter and cable though....

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
Still use mine at home and work on lunch breaks. Working through rayman origins and playing some DOA5 and then got the PSP ridge racer in sale last week or so which is fantastic! The vita one is tripe in comparison

Soldato
I don't use mine that much but as I have no physical games and I have all the PS plus vita games, there's little point selling it.

With the advancement in mobile and tablet screens, I find the vita screen to be quite poor now. I could do with a 1080p 6.5" Vita 2:p

Associate
Gonna wait for January sales to pick one of these up finally. May aswell if Ive got PS+ for PS4, enough free games on Vita. Was tempted to get a 3DS for Pokemon, until I remembered I was 23..

Soldato
Few great deals in the January sale. Danganronpa 2 and Disgaea 4 both 14.99 + the PS+ discount are the standouts for me. Will definitely buy these unless the physical releases are discounted to a similar price.

Soldato
64gb card arrived for my pstv! I still think I'm going to overfill it with all the psplus stuff I've gotten in the past few years. Lots of ps1 games for a start and those 3500mb vita games. I'm having trouble disconnecting from my download list in the shop all the time though so downloading is painful.

Thank god my digital copies of UK curry saga and sword art online work on this thing. No idea why sonic racing doesnt and why doesnt conception II work its got no touch controls.

Last edited:
Associate
64gb card arrived for my pstv! I still think I'm going to overfill it with all the psplus stuff I've gotten in the past few years. Lots of ps1 games for a start and those 3500mb vita games. I'm having trouble disconnecting from my download list in the shop all the time though so downloading is painful.

Thank god my digital copies of UK curry saga and sword art online work on this thing. No idea why sonic racing doesnt and why doesnt conception II work its got no touch controls.

I think I have about 2GB left on my 64GB, probably even less than that and that's without any of my PS1 titles installed xD

And conception II does have touch controls apparently according to google, for like... one thing. And I think sonic has touch controls, been a while since I played that though.

Associate
Picked up Freedom Wars in my local 2nd hand games shop!...Anyone played it?

I'll let you know how I get on.

So far i am hooked with it with the occasional break to play destiny. It is a farm fest though so have fun upgrading them weapons! It is easier to play with ppl online by the way and if you are trying to upgrade a weapon see where you can get the items you need from before you go on a mission.

Have fun!

Soldato
Getting on with OK with Freedom Wars. It is fun, though it is quite aimless. I am not really able to play online much though, as I play it in bursts at work in the night shift and WiFi is hit&miss.

I am mainly playing Danganronpa 2 atm... It is the most Japanese thing I have ever seen!

Back
Top Bottom