PlayStation VR / VR2

Soldato
I was fine with rigs... one of the horror adventures, the one in black and white for most of the game give me a sick like feeling, but it was a poor game so maybe it was that.

What do you think of RIGS? I'm finding it super hard, but with practice I can see it being great. It's like Speedball 2 in the sense of teams, players leagues etc. can't wait for online, once I've trained up :)

Haven't made it past the tutorial yet to be honest, seems nice and smooth though and looks pretty good. Will have another blast this aft.

Soldato
Anyone with glasses tried this? Could not get it in focus, with or without glasses. :(

Also my vision was screwed for half an hour afterwards! :confused:

(Must note it wasnt setup for me/I dont know how to use it.....)

I have problems with focus too, like reading the terms and conditions. I think it's the game you play. Batman had very blurry text, whereas Eve did not...

Soldato
Anyone with glasses tried this? Could not get it in focus, with or without glasses. :(

Yep i use it with glasses, no problem at all though i did set it all up. I find you just need to adjust how the headset sits to get focus right.

Associate

Theres a setting in the VR/CAMERA section that measures the gaps between your eyes by taking pics of you. Recalibrate it and it should help.

Associate
Can someone report back on cinema mode? It's the main feature I am interested in. Feasible to watch entire movie with it? Gaming ok? Apparently it works on Xbox One and PC too!

Associate
Can someone report back on cinema mode? It's the main feature I am interested in. Feasible to watch entire movie with it? Gaming ok? Apparently it works on Xbox One and PC too!
It feels like you are sat in the front row at a cinema :cool:
Screen size can be adjusted small medium large etc.I watched a bit of I robot on Netflix and it seems blurry especially in fast scenes.I find blurays are the clearest way to watch but still not perfect.
Using the largest screen setting is about the equivalent of watching on a 200+ inch screen

Associate
It feels like you are sat in the front row at a cinema :cool:
Screen size can be adjusted small medium large etc.I watched a bit of I robot on Netflix and it seems blurry especially in fast scenes.I find blurays are the clearest way to watch but still not perfect.
Using the largest screen setting is about the equivalent of watching on a 200+ inch screen

Nice would you say it's worth it for cinema mode alone? I'd ideally like to watch loads using it (films mostly).

Associate
The way i look at it its a cheaper way of getting a big screen in your living room however the visual quality isnt quite up there.Saying that i have a projector in my living room which i can compare it to.
I would definately try before you buy.
For me the priority was to play games on it and for the experience ive had already had with REZ Infinite it is worth every single penny.

Back
Top Bottom