Pokemon GO! (2016)

Soldato
Out of curiosity, are people here still playing this? I've not caught a single pokemon in about 3 weeks. I've switched the game on a few times and every time I've gotten the GPS signal not found message. Force restarting the app or even restarting my phone doesn't help.

Soldato
Out of curiosity, are people here still playing this? I've not caught a single pokemon in about 3 weeks. I've switched the game on a few times and every time I've gotten the GPS signal not found message. Force restarting the app or even restarting my phone doesn't help.

Yep still playing, not had the issue you're experiencing.

Soldato
Still playing myself, at about 93 on the pokedex, no idea where people get the likes of Lapras, Snorlax from however, never seen anything like that on the nearby list!

I got my Snorlax from a 10k egg, though I have also found one in the wild, still not got a Lapras though. There are quite a few I've only got from eggs.

Soldato
Still playing myself, at about 93 on the pokedex, no idea where people get the likes of Lapras, Snorlax from however, never seen anything like that on the nearby list!

level 28 here, spotted 2 wild snorlax on the radar, found 1 and caught it 2145 CP

got 2 lapras from eggs never seen a wild one

pokedex shows 129 caught, 131 seen (one arcane and one evolved battle squityle thing seen but not caught)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Not bothering to catch, just mainly hatching eggs on short walks or commutes etc and (slowly) walking a few buddies. Like others the Snorlax and Lapras elude me. They both show as seen in my Pokedex as seen but I don't recall ever seeing them!!!

Level 29, 128 caught and 132 seen

It's the first mobile game I have really stuck with for this long. They really need to do stuff like a double XP weekend, whilst they develop new features. Otherwise, there really isn't too much for Level 20+ people to do, in the meantime.

rp2000

Soldato
Made level 25 today. The grind is slow as not playing as much these days, mainly just getting a few gyms after work when I'm not going out. Only got around 110 so far, but keep hunting.

Soldato
They really need to do stuff like a double XP weekend, whilst they develop new features. Otherwise, there really isn't too much for Level 20+ people to do, in the meantime.

tbh they really just need to get on with developing new features, they've added so little since the game was launched. The buddy thing is a nice recent addition but how long did that take them, okay I'm not a game developer myself but it seems like a pretty simple addition.

Still playing occasionally. Caught two Squirtles right next to each other today.

I so rarely find Squirtles and most of the time when I do they just run away, I get out an ultra ball, a Razz Berry, chuck it and off they scarper.

Not quite sure how I'm still playing as there is little to keep me interested, but I seem to keep going. I'm currently getting fed up with how much rubbish I catch, not that its the same old boring things but the stats. I have so much I'd like to evolve but just constantly get stuff with rubbish IVs, and then when I finally get something to evolve it ends up with crap moves.

Associate
That's because they've just changed it so that pokemon in gyms you go past count as seen.....ridiculous!

It's received mixed reviews as people say it should have been in from the beginning but I can't say I like having it... I'm now at 91/97. :rolleyes:

I've seen an increase in Pokemon showing up where I work now, I leave it open on my wifi only iPad and still manage to catch 8-9 a day even with the no gps error message. This includes Mr Mime, Squirtle, Eevee as well as the usual Pidgey/Caterpie stuff so that's quite good.

Soldato
I am intrigued by the latest update due to be released today - CPs of pokemons in gyms will be altered to suit your trainer level (to make it easier???), and when boosting your team's gym, you can use a team of 6. Will be interesting to see if that makes it easier/quicker to boost their levels up.

Associate

still am playing. have gotten that issue mainly inside. even on wifi ( need wifi and data to stop gps spoofing) was out the other day at a prime spot and with incense caught about 8 Pokémon which is usually 30+

Back
Top Bottom