Poll: Poll : Have you gone Superwide?

Have you gone superwide?

• Yes : And I could never go back

Votes: 88 25.4%
  • Yes : But I miss my 16.9 setup

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • No : I'm happy with current setup

Votes: 129 37.2%
  • No : But Superwide will be my next upgrade path.

Votes: 106 30.5%
  • No : I run Eyefinity / NVSurround

Votes: 12 3.5%

• Total voters
Those not yet on an ultrawide should most likely wait a bit as the current proper options are soo darn expensive.

Ive had 3 ultra wides now, the AOC q2963pm a decent monitor though with a touch to much blur, a dell u3415w which had horrible pixel transition in some areas(why ohh good why didnt i just listen to the tftcentrel review) and my current cheapo lg29um57 OCed to 75hz but lacks proper inputs(i hate HDMI) but it is pixel perfect and almost no bleed(no yellow ips glow and only a little magenta'ish during the night with very dark/pitch black scenes which is totally overlookable).

Problem with ultrawide for me is once you tried it, and if you like it ofcourse, you cannot go back to 16:9. It just feels so narrow.

Yes : And I could never go back

Although I could go back for 95% of my uses as its badly supported and leaves black bars. But, for the other 5% I wouldn't have anything else. Some games will never be the same. :cool:

I have the U3415W. The subtle curve is brilliant for filling your whole vision, really immersing you in games and its equally excellent for movies.

20151024_124035169_i_OS.jpg

20151024_124101741_i_OS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom