• Lib Dem

• UKIP

• Other (please state)

• I won't be voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Great. A complete decimation of the opposition and any credible means of restraining the Tories in leaving the EU and whatever other cuts they decide to rush through.

What a wonderful place this country is going to become :rolleyes:.

Soldato
Great. A complete decimation of the opposition and any credible means of restraining the Tories in leaving the EU and whatever other cuts they decide to rush through.

What a wonderful place this country is going to become :rolleyes:.
Labour had many chances to restore some balance, instead they prefer to shot themselves in the foot. I'm not really talking about Corbyn here either, he is fine for the most part, the same cant be said about many labour MPs

Soldato
Exactly, by the time 2020 comes along we will be holding the **** end of the stick, everyone will be poorer with further service cuts across the board and the Tories will be unpopular

listening to her I think it goes slightly further, they have a seat majority of only 17 and I think she's discovered that there is enough discontent in the back benches to disrupt it. If Corbyn agrees to this then he is INSANE.

The vain PM is already talking as though shes won it though.

Caporegime
Labour had many chances to restore some balance, instead they prefer to shot themselves in the foot. I'm not really talking about Corbyn here either, he is fine for the most part, the same cant be said about many labour MPs
I'm not saying they didn't, but they still have a sizeable opposition in seats. They are unlikely to have after an election.

Soldato
listening to her I think it goes slightly further, they have a seat majority of only 17 and I think she's discovered that there is enough discontent in the back benches to disrupt it. If Corbyn agrees to this then he is INSANE.

It's not Corbyn I'm worried about, it's the delusion in his staff team.

Caporegime
This is true. They had a fantastic option in David Miliband but instead he was stabbed in the back and just look at the muppet in charge now.

Caporegime
I'm voting UKIP and if I decide otherwise nearer the time it would be the Greens.. This area is being destroyed but the current party and well I'll not vote this lot

Soldato
I'm not saying they didn't, but they still have a sizeable opposition in seats. They are unlikely to have after an election.
So democracy is working then? If the general population lack confidence in labour they should have less seats. I don't think it neccessarily means more seats for the conservatives though, more likely a few here and there, with fringe parties rising up the ranks further.

Man of Honour

I might have to vote Libdem with gritted teeth (depending on their policy) just in the hope the general public have the sense to teach both Labour and Conservatives a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom