Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Empty posts like your own are depressing, care to explain why so many people here voting for labour depresses you? Or is it a case of post and run because you can't engage in debate.
Must be Lib Dem voters because all they ever talk about is mental health.

Empty posts like your own are depressing, care to explain why so many people here voting for labour depresses you? Or is it a case of post and run because you can't engage in debate.
Spend and run labour governments take years of Tory rule to repair, and they get the flak cleaning up the mess they inherit. I

I was going to vote Lib Dem but changed my mind and will vote Labour.
Add spend the next 20 years paying for it

Last edited by a moderator:
The Guardian went into full yoghurt knitting mode over Abbott:

Much of the abuse she gets on social media is undeniably racist or sexist and she has had hate mail from cranks all her career. It’s likely that some – although obviously by no means all – of those enthusiastically sharing “gotcha!” interviews on Facebook are more interested in seeing a black woman publicly humiliated than in the niceties of the Harris report on counter-terrorism.

How long is it going to take to repair the damage currently being done to the NHS and our education system?

You could argue that the damage being done to the NHS and education system wouldn't be necessary if Labour had done a better job :o (not that I believe that but that is another story).

Spend and run labour governments take years of Tory rule to repair, and they get the flak cleaning up the mess they inherit. I

Except in the past 70 odd years of records labour spent on average less per year than conservative. The tories haven't fixed anything, it's just as broken now if not worse. The deficit is now even higher than before 2010 so what ever they are doing or have done, doesn't work.

Except in the past 70 odd years of records labour spent on average less per year than conservative. The tories haven't fixed anything, it's just as broken now if not worse. The deficit is now even higher than before 2010 so what ever they are doing or have done, doesn't work.

erm no it isn't... it has been massively reduced

Corbyns rally popped up on my newfeed. I think its in birmingham. Have to admit he does draw big crowds.

corb.png

May is going to "tear up human rights laws" to deport terrorists? Seems a bit of a desperate measure, still, at least she's trying something.

May is going to "tear up human rights laws" to deport terrorists? Seems a bit of a desperate measure, still, at least she's trying something.
Not just to deport, internment maybe? Locked up without trial? As I said, a slippery slope, because what is going to constitute a 'terrorist' in Mays world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom