Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Corbyns rally popped up on my newfeed. I think its in birmingham. Have to admit he does draw big crowds.

corb.png
''

Maybot can't even fill a village hall. The right wing tory bought media ***** will win it for her.

''

Maybot can't even fill a village hall. The right wing tory bought media ***** will win it for her.

I find it funny that papers like The Guardian are going out of business because their left wing readership is too tight to pay for the news they happily consume, perhaps they consider it their right. I pay to read the Guardian and Spectator because I believe you need to pay for the things you consume, very right wing of me.

I find it funny that papers like The Guardian are going out of business because their left wing readership is too tight to pay for the news they happily consume, perhaps they consider it their right. I pay to read the Guardian and Spectator because I believe you need to pay for the things you consume, very right wing of me.

The Sun made a loss of £60m in 2016.

A trip back into the dark ages with Jeremy.

Still more appealing than the draconian dystopia we will get with the Tories.

For all it's problems, I quite like having 'Human rights'
Also, how can she do it while we are still technically in the EU? Or is it just more hyperbole to satiate the mouth breathers and divert attention from her failings over cutting the police...

She cant' this will be in 18 months time. Plus i am not sure which laws gets in the way of deporting people back to their own country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom