Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like parties that try to subvert democracy and neither does the electorate.

How have they done that exactly? Is this just going to be the usual nonsense/misunderstanding of how a coalition works and how much can really be done as a junior partner in one?

I reckon if people actually looked more closely at policies then the Lib Dems would be much more popular - sadly a certain % of the population is always going to vote Red or Blue and just treat it like supporting football teams.

If we had a different voting system where we didn't have to do all this tactical BS we would live in a very different country.

How have they done that exactly? Is this just going to be the usual nonsense/misunderstanding of how a coalition works and how much can really be done as a junior partner in one?

I think he means the lib dems would have another referendum on brexit hence subverting democracy.

The British people have voted the right way for the last few years and I don't expect tomorrow to be any different - decent sized Tory majority incoming. :)

I think he means the lib dems would have another referendum on brexit hence subverting democracy.

If a party finds itself in a position of power through a democratic election, then delivers a manifesto promise of a democratic vote on any deal between Britain and the EU, that action is a subversion of democracy?

I've never really understood that thought process. It seems like a test to find the idiot in the room TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom