Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Is this the bit where TM claims an NHS funding increase that they've been told by the NHS to stop saying because it's not a new increase?

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I was thinking more of the rapid drone strike example on a terrorist like Jihadi John. I don't think Corbyn would have the guts to carry it out. He's a weak leader of his own party never mind a country.

You mean he's not a murderer?

I'd rather see people like Jihadi John captured, interrogated to see what information they had on other operatives and tried in a court.

Associate
If NK ever actually managed to develop a viable ICBM, the launch facility, research facilities and several other military installations would be obliterated by tactical conventional ordnance. Nay a single nuke would ever land on NK.
They must know this, you'd have to be utterly foaming at the mouth stupid to not realise that if the US NATO etc found out that NK had developed a viable nuke that they would ever let it leave the ground.

I've not got as much faith as you in military intelligence after the Iraq war. Nuclear weapons are the ultimate deterrent against rogue states that may wish us harm. I'd rather have them and not need them than need them and not have them.

Soldato
I'm genuinely surprised (pleasantly so) that Faisal Islam pinned her down on spending per pupil. It's a key point; every time the topic comes up, the government trots out the line about an overall spending increase. That was literally a major "oh ****" moment for her.

Soldato
Theresa looks utterly petrified and out of her depth! She refused to debate corbyn and can barely handle a few questions from the studio audience. Does anyone actually have faith in her to handle the brexit negotiations based on that performance?

Associate
Looking at what is going on here its obvious that people just want to be told that a vote for me means that everyday will be like Christmas and money will flow from putting up taxes which wont effect you personally. Looking at the **** storm when self employed NI was proposed to be put up by 2% in the last budget, massively increasing their taxes via corporation tax in the Labour manifesto seems to be no problem. Additionally, due to the anti business theme of Labour, the GBP exchange rate is forecast to hit $1.20 should they get in, increasing prices and inflation yet further.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Considering the Tory press like to portray him as a bumbling idiot, I certainly didn't get that impression there!
I think the damage has been done. Labour need a better leader and to bin off Diane "budget" Abbot. As it stands, I wouldn't trust them to run the race for life, never mind the country!

Permabanned
I've not got as much faith as you in military intelligence after the Iraq war. Nuclear weapons are the ultimate deterrent against rogue states that may wish us harm. I'd rather have them and not need them than need them and not have them.
Iraq wasn't a war mate, it was a US lead political coup masquerading as a war in the most oil rich region of the planet.

Caporegime
Looking at what is going on here its obvious that people just want to be told that a vote for me means that everyday will be like Christmas and money will flow from putting up taxes which wont effect you personally. Looking at the **** storm when self employed NI was proposed to be put up by 2% in the last budget,

It was a **** storm because it broke an election promise.

Who is forecasting a drop in the pound with a labour Government?

Associate
Never thought I'd see someone admit they voted leave based on a leaflet. *sigh*

I can see that (I know people like that), but what I don't get is you voted leave based on a leaflet, get the chance to question the PM about the figure being ******** and then walk off satisfied with the non-answer even when the moderator gives you a chance to push further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom