Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

V F

V F

Soldato
Because I don't speak to people who base their opinions on a leaflet. That's a completely different example, so that's irrelevant.

It happens whether you think its irrelevant or not. You go out and listen to people.

Caporegime
Looking at what is going on here its obvious that people just want to be told that a vote for me means that everyday will be like Christmas and money will flow from putting up taxes which wont effect you personally. Looking at the **** storm when self employed NI was proposed to be put up by 2% in the last budget, massively increasing their taxes via corporation tax in the Labour manifesto seems to be no problem. Additionally, due to the anti business theme of Labour, the GBP exchange rate is forecast to hit $1.20 should they get in, increasing prices and inflation yet further.

A Labour "tax and spend" manifesto is a lot more likely to get the improvements that are needed to public services than Theresa May's plan where services can improve but funding isn't important, without setting out a plan for how that's possible.

Associate
It was a **** storm because it broke an election promise.

Who is forecasting a drop in the pound with a labour Government?

That depends how much they increase borowwing vs higher taxes doesn't it, either way ordinary people will pay for it. not that the tories are any better ofcourse.

Caporegime
It happens whether you think its irrelevant or not. You go out and listen to people.

I know it happens. If it s a modelling competition then it's bound to happen... :Confused: I'm saying I never thought I'd see someone admit it that they based their opinion on a leaflet.

Caporegime
Official line from the Tories is now that changing your mind is fine, what you might have thought on the past isn't relevant.

I'm sure all parties can agree to debate along those lines.

Man of Honour
well I am shocked how well labour is doing in all the polls( i realy thought they where dead with corbyn) and I wouldn't be surprised if there's another up surge after the tv "debate". Is there any hope of getting Tories out and a lab/ld coalition, I think that would still be far from ideal but the best we could hope for.

Associate
well I am shocked how well labour is doing in all the polls( i realy thought they where dead with corbyn) and I wouldn't be surprised if there's another up surge after the tv "debate". Is there any hope of getting Tories out and a lab/ld coalition, I think that would still be far from ideal but the best we could hope for.

add the snp to that too, i think a lib/con coalition would be better

Soldato
May is actually answering the questions asked, rather than wandering off on a tangent because they don't want to.

May is being asked about actual policy. The quality of Pacman's questioning line with her is considerably higher.

He completely failed to grill Corbyn on important policy lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom