Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Even as a Liberal, I quite like Nuttall. With Farage, I always got the impression he didn't believe half the rubbish coming out of his own mouth; he did it for the exposure. Nuttall seems genuine. I don't agree with much of what he says, but I can appreciate his point of view.

Agreed, I'm a liberal. I find myself agreeing with some things Nutall says, Islamic extremism is an issue and we shouldn't be going to wars in these countries

Soldato
Very smart from Jeremy to turn up tonight. Meant that Theresa either had to stand her ground and open herself to the jibes she's got tonight, or cave and join the debate on his terms. It's worked well by the looks of it.

Associate
SNP and Green came off best.

Corbyn did OK and is clearly a man of principle.

Rudd's comments on Saudi Arabia :eek:

Unfortunately his principles like being anti-Semite, a friend of all terrorists, and an economic illiterate aren't principles most people would class as that great.

Man of Honour
OP
I was really impressed by all but Nuttall and Rudd. They had a total nightmare.

However the biggest disgrace, by a million, billion miles, was the Prime Minister, the leader of our country, having the cheek of not turning up to a pivotal debate on the election she selfishly instigated. She is either so cowardly and incapable of live debate that she is incompetent, or she just can't be bothered. Either way, she isn't fit for government, and I think anyone voting for a party led by her needs to have a long hard think about their values.

Soldato
Mad that Amber Rudd has followed the line of TM being the vote and not saying the Conservative party to vote for.

I have no doubt in my mind that TM penned her closing line herself. Hell, its been on repeat since the campaign started.

If May thinks her better political move was to stay out of this, even if it damaged her party (which clearly it did heavily) i have no doubt that she would sell the country out during any Brexit negotiation if it suited her future. I would not put it past the vast majority of politicians and she is not even the better of the bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom