• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Poll: Will you be buying a 2080Ti/2080/2070?

Which card will you be buying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't decided yet. The lack of HDMI 2.1 is a real issue. I also need to find out from OCUK when a pre-order will be charged - I've posted that question in the CS forum.

Used market for everyone these prices are bonkers, voted nooooooooo.

Well what i think is, that these pc games don't need a 2080ti or 2080 to run on max graphics setting, a 1080ti will do the job fine.

I don't think the market will be big enough for the 2080 ti especially at those prices you see, so game developers won't bother then.

I rather sell my 1080ti and buy a vega 56 and loose money and performance... i think im safe for now until the gameworks gimping starts and you aren't allowed to turn off RTX in games.. just wait and see. There will be cases where this happens.

TLDR: NO!

I don't think the gaming industry will care for the 2080 ti and the idiots that buy that card at that price.

Remember you can only do 30mph in a ferrair so what is the point.

I don't think the industry will bother with the 2080ti especially how many people will own that card.

Back
Top Bottom