And no it was not a selfie

ceid7ar.jpg
[/IMG]

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
rps20160719_092858.jpg

Looks good in yellow.

This 147 GTA today. Was amazing looking. Never really thought the standard 147 looked that good, but this looked the business from every angle. Nice flared arches, big alfa wheels that filled the arch and everything.

Guy was a PH member, gave me the thumbs up as I passed on the motorway after :cool:

rps20160719_092920_405.jpg

Caporegime
I don't know if it's your crap photography skills (lol) or not but those exhausts look absolutely awful.

Kudos to him for running a 147 GTA though. Could probably fly a private jet for the repair bills / frequency.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Probably the angle of the photo. From a more side profile they looked great! I'll have to grab a screenshot from the DASHCAM!!!! later to confirm. Quite hard looking at nice cars and concentrating on driving at the same time :o

Caporegime
Probably the angle of the photo. From a more side profile they looked great! I'll have to grab a screenshot from the DASHCAM!!!! later to confirm. Quite hard looking at nice cars and concentrating on driving at the same time :o

:D

Just poking mate, you know I'm impressed by your photography skills.

Soldato
I'd like to think that he's carefully evaluated that the short time he's going to be there and the amount of free spaces make it appropriate to park like that.

I'd like to think that. But the fact is he's parked with his nose over the line into the bays opposite..

Soldato
I don't know if it's your crap photography skills (lol) or not but those exhausts look absolutely awful.

Kudos to him for running a 147 GTA though. Could probably fly a private jet for the repair bills / frequency.

What repair bills? With any car regular maintenance should keep them down, even so with a car like that it would be worth it:cool:

daz

daz

Soldato
Can imagine there is some stress involved in parking a 'supercar' in most places. You either park across two spaces and come across like a 4 letter word... or you don't and someone parks next to you and 50% of the time puts a very expensive dent in to your body work.

Back
Top Bottom