Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

I find it amazing that a company that brought us the stunning E31 8-series, the E38 7-series, the E39 5-series, and the E46 3-series is now making some of the ugliest cars available to buy.
I can't think of another manufacturer that has gone so far towards offensive designs after making beauties.

A friend of my girlfriend has one of these sitting on her driveway. I kept meaning to quiz her on it, as wasn't even aware Fisker were selling cars in the UK. But I think it's her husbands, she has an X-Trail or something, and isn't really into cars as far as I know. Next time I see him, I might ask him about it, it's an interesting choice.

:E
I almost got one, the first edition. They looked great for the price but some things put me off and glad I didnt!

I find it amazing that a company that brought us the stunning E31 8-series, the E38 7-series, the E39 5-series, and the E46 3-series is now making some of the ugliest cars available to buy.
I can't think of another manufacturer that has gone so far towards offensive designs after making beauties.

Said same thing to the guy with a pristine E46 328i at the local car show last weekend, how on earth have BMW gone so wrong and making uglier and uglier cars with every new car launch?

Said same thing to the guy with a pristine E46 328i at the local car show last weekend, how on earth have BMW gone so wrong and making uglier and uglier cars with every new car launch?
MklDABh.png

A women hadn't seen her friend for ages. She was so happy to see her and hadn't heard she was pregnant. 'Why didn't you tell me!' she exclaimed loudly. Problem was, she wasn't pregnant and had just put on weight.

The silence and expressions are exactly how I imagine it to be between a new ix owner telling a friend about their new car.

I quite like the IX tbh. It is certainly differentiated from the other electric stuff.

I agree. It’s growing on me a lot.

Classic BMWs are nice looking, and have aged well, but they have aged. Not that I think that BMW are getting it all correct, but they have been forward thinking with their design language for quite some time. They have kept their core “boring” saloon car designs quite reserved.

Also heard there is a car show at the River Festival in Bedford this year so might go to that :)
It wasn't a bad turnout last time although a lot of the them were the usuals that head to the other local shows (Sharnbrook, Haynes 100).
Lower your expectations on rest of the festival, imo i think it's a bit pants now, expensive pints (anywhere along the embankment stretch) and full of the feral locals :cry:

It wasn't a bad turnout last time although a lot of the them were the usuals that head to the other local shows (Sharnbrook, Haynes 100).
Lower your expectations on rest of the festival, imo i think it's a bit pants now, expensive pints (anywhere along the embankment stretch) and full of the feral locals :cry:
Noted, and not surprised to hear it :P

Back
Top Bottom