Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
That really doesn’t look that bad.
It actually was.

Must be the pic. But it was baked on like it wasn't washed for months. Picture taken through my window doesn't help the portrayal.

Compared to a mates car that hasn't been washed for 4 months, the z4 looked worse. I mean he had to wipe the crud off the number plate.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
auujNlI.jpg
9KS0YHr.jpg
uKX7ZBB.jpg

Soldato
I've seen this car in a rather more gruesome picture very recently. I don't know if anyone in the area heard about this, but apparently a young chap attempted to commit suicide by hanging himself from a bridge over the A2 in Eltham at the weekend (Source ). A friend of mine sent a NSFW photo to our WhatsApp group that had been taken from the side of the road, of him hanging from the bridge, whilst traffic was still passing underneath him. Awful picture - but I have to admit that one of my initial reactions was not "poor guy" but "hey, is that a BMW 2002 in the middle lane?". Low and behold, just chcked again and it's the same reg as this car :D

On the plus side, the guy survived and is in hospital. Which makes me feel a little less guilty for using a picture of his near demise for car spotting.

Soldato
It actually was.

Must be the pic. But it was baked on like it wasn't washed for months. Picture taken through my window doesn't help the portrayal.

Compared to a mates car that hasn't been washed for 4 months, the z4 looked worse. I mean he had to wipe the crud off the number plate.

You do realise that's it's been winter?

Back
Top Bottom