Post Your Garden!

Taken this morning. Starting to feel very autumnal.

TIJWT86h.jpeg

Is that fake grass in amongst it all or just the way the image looks? :confused:
Haha well spotted. This picture was taken in April just before I had a garden party. The weather was lovely but the grass was absolutely waterlogged from the torrential rain we'd had leading up to it. So I borrowed some artificial grass from my Landscape Gardener neighbour, threw some boards down and lay the grass ontop.

It worked an absolute treat and the kids could play outside without tracking in mud.

Here's the grass now

Haha well spotted. This picture was taken in April just before I had a garden party. The weather was lovely but the grass was absolutely waterlogged from the torrential rain we'd had leading up to it. So I borrowed some artificial grass from my Landscape Gardener neighbour, threw some boards down and lay the grass ontop.

It worked an absolute treat and the kids could play outside without tracking in mud.

Here's the grass now

Thank christ for that.... Thought you had taken a nice area and tarnished it with fake grass :(

Nice garden though :)

Just moved into a new build after 25 years in the same house so now have to start looking at options for the garden...its a blank canvas currently and I'm not a gardener at all, actually I detest every part of gardening tbh.
I work abroad most weeks so I like low maintenance, tidy and simple styles where we can just sit, drink beer / wine and cook on the smoker / bbq uner the patio heater.

I wont be planting anything, there maybe a water feature added at some point , somehwere but for now step one thoughts below.
Anyone want to offer up some snippets of creativity to lighten my droll plans, because I'm all out :cry:

5sxTqQ4.jpg

Just moved into a new build after 25 years in the same house so now have to start looking at options for the garden...its a blank canvas currently and I'm not a gardener at all, actually I detest every part of gardening tbh.
I work abroad most weeks so I like low maintenance, tidy and simple styles where we can just sit, drink beer / wine and cook on the smoker / bbq uner the patio heater.

I wont be planting anything, there maybe a water feature added at some point , somehwere but for now step one thoughts below.
Anyone want to offer up some snippets of creativity to lighten my droll plans, because I'm all out :cry:

You may as well just slab the whole thing and be done with it TBH.

Lay the patio all the way across, put the summer house to the right corner, shed on the left corner and lay a path to the summer house door from the patio.

I know you said you wont plant anything but I reccomend doing something low maintanance next to fences for some privacy and also so you wont need to look at the fence. You can also just use something like a garden on a roll.

Here is a quick drawing of what I mean:

bVBIkjb.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom