Post Your Home Cine & HiFi Kit...

Man of Honour
And all I could see was an off centre TV that would drive me nuts. I would stick the Gnome (why is it even inside) on the floor.

It's not off centre :mad: It's on the sub. If I move the sub further away it just looks bizarre as there's a gap and empty space between the unit and the sub.

And it's Father Christmas ffs :p

V F

V F

Soldato
The reason I ask how long you've had it, it looks a bit classic Christmas decorations. Loved the 80s/90s Christmas ornaments.

Man of Honour
The reason I ask how long you've had it, it looks a bit classic Christmas decorations. Loved the 80s/90s Christmas ornaments.

Pretty sure she bought it new a few years ago from some overpriced garden centre. There's a whole box of stuff like it in the garage that she'd love to get in the house one day, but so far I've managed to hold my own :p

Do either of you have any pets that could "accidentally" knock the Santa over?

Be a right shame, that :p

We have a two year old that loves playing with it, shame he's not as rough with it as he is his own toys :p

That picture is screaming for some bigger speakers!

I agree, although they do sound fantastic. They are the Tannoy HTS101's and for the size of them they don't half make some noise.

But eventually I want to replace the two fronts with some floor standing speakers, purely for aesthetic reasons tbh as I don't feel the need to replace the Tannoy's for audio reasons

Last edited:
Associate
New TV UE55KS9000

055ff521-4109-4ded-a82d-4cd1ef3661d8_zpsqwqtx9m8.jpg

Caporegime
Yeah I definitely need one. That's only the 3 main remotes out. I also have the BluRay player remote, the Apple TV remote and the Samsung Touch remote, far too many and it drives me nuts

I've just never looked in to universal remotes much

Logitech Harmony.

Get it done.

You'll wonder how you lived without one.

Man of Honour
Ok I'll have a look :) thanks

Could it also control my amp? As I have to use that one a lot due to the passthrough

EDIT - Oh my days :eek: Just seen the elite can control my nest, hue lights and alexa! Sold!

Associate
Ive just gone through the whole thread on here for some ideas and there are some awesome setups :)

Ive just bought my first pad and love the look of the 2 below.

Did you make that wooden block design on the back wall or did you buy it like that?

This looks spot on. If you remember with the post being a few years old what colour blue is that on the back wall?

Thankyou

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok I'll have a look :) thanks

Could it also control my amp? As I have to use that one a lot due to the passthrough

EDIT - Oh my days :eek: Just seen the elite can control my nest, hue lights and alexa! Sold!

So can the Harmony Ultimate which is usually a lot cheaper than the Elite. Oh and I think it is Alexa can control the Harmony rather than the other way round.

I have been using Harmonys for many years (Had a 525, then a One, then a Touch and now on the Ultimate) and would never look back.

Back
Top Bottom