Post Your Home Cine & HiFi Kit...

Soldato
I think mine was just a standard lead but I will have to check when I go home.

My RA comment was not judging you or anything like that. And I know you got a lot of flak before, so I don't want you to think I am coming at you. I understand, I went though that phase as well.

I have not had the pleasure of hearing a set of Fyne audio speakers. My speaker experience is limited to only the more known brands or more mainstream brands. I only discovered the Martens brand of speaker by accident. A less known brand compared to big companies like Bowers, Kef etc.

Post a photo of the lead connecting to your block (I can tell what they are), if your running anything less than a 8TC you will restrict the block.

Yes I know you were not judging me, it's ok thank you.

The Fyne Audio's use a point source driver, so vocals and instruments are very close in. Almost a little like having studio monitors, also very easy speakers to drive. I would like to hear Bowers at some point, apparently you need big power to drive these I read.

Associate
Post a photo of the lead connecting to your block (I can tell what they are), if your running anything less than a 8TC you will restrict the block.

Yes I know you were not judging me, it's ok thank you.

The Fyne Audio's use a point source driver, so vocals and instruments are very close in. Almost a little like having studio monitors, also very easy speakers to drive. I would like to hear Bowers at some point, apparently you need big power to drive these I read.
Only the D1/D2 are hard to drive the older ones are not as bad. The newer ones like D3/D4 and D5 I have no idea what they are like to drive as I can't stand the sound of them.

Back
Top Bottom