Post your mobile phone desktop!

Caporegime
Really thinking of trying launcher pro again everyone seems. To use it, but is there anything at all like the stock mail and friends stream out there?

Man of Honour
Have updated mine.

I've set my yr.no clock/weather widget on the main screen to load different apps (kaloer Clock, HTC Weather and Yr.no Detailed Weather Forecast) when clicking the left, right and weather sections of the widget.

Notice that the HTC Weather app never shows my "current location" forecast when I'm in my hometown....seems a lot of people have this issue although manually searching the town and adding it as a preset works fine. Kind of defeats the objective of the "current location" though..... Best to just use the yr.no widget as it's way better and more detailed at forecasting as you can see :)

Associate
Don't know if it's just me but when i installed launcherpro i seem to have lost loads of my widgets i could add to it?

Is there a list of widgets that work with launcherpro anywhere?

Also does anyone have any links to some wall papers as i'm trying to find some and none really took my fancy on the market.

Thanks.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I have a strange problem with Launcher. When I add something to a desktop I can't choose from apps, only widget, folders, shortcuts and wallpapers. Also, I only have 3 desktops.

Soldato
I have a strange problem with Launcher. When I add something to a desktop I can't choose from apps, only widget, folders, shortcuts and wallpapers. Also, I only have 3 desktops.

Go to your apps press and hold one, that will put it there.

On launcherPro home screen press menu then preferences then set number of screens.

Soldato
A question - OT - but there seems to be a massive amount of Android fanboys :)p) in this thread so....

Can the media player on Android play M4A's from iTunes (the non DRM songs)?

Soldato
Mine at the moment :D:D

2.png
HOME1.png
3.png

Back
Top Bottom