Premier League 2010/2011 Predictions

Caporegime
FULHAM? :eek: Explain please!

I think they will definitely be down there unless they can keep their key players. If they make a few decent signings and manage to hold on to their best players I'll edit that post but I still think they'll struggle. You can't just immediately play well when a new manager comes in and I don't really rate Hughes very highly anyway. Still, at least I haven't gone for Man City to win the league like one or two people here, that's absolutely ridiculous. Yes they've spent a lot but they spent a lot last year and still didn't manage to break into the top four.

Man of Honour
1st - Chelsea
2nd - Man United
3rd - Man City
4th - Liverpool
-------------------------
5th - Arsenal
6th - Everton
18th - Wigan Athletic
19th - Wolves
20th - Blackpool
Champions League
Real Madrid
FA Cup
Chelsea
Carling Cup
Man City

Soldato
I think they will definitely be down there unless they can keep their key players. If they make a few decent signings and manage to hold on to their best players I'll edit that post but I still think they'll struggle. You can't just immediately play well when a new manager comes in and I don't really rate Hughes very highly anyway. Still, at least I haven't gone for Man City to win the league like one or two people here, that's absolutely ridiculous. Yes they've spent a lot but they spent a lot last year and still didn't manage to break into the top four.

We won't sell anyone anyway, the biggest loss sale wise for us would be Zamora or possibly Hangeland/Dempsey. Hughes is keeping a similar style, just with a few changes, and it seems OK so far. Still came 12th last season with another like 30 games played lol, with a small team, and arguably our best striker out for pretty much the whole season.

Soldato
Time to nail my colours to the mast, only a day to go.

Last year i bombed on chelsea, had them out of the top 4, Ancelotti wasn't sposed to cut it in the league, and it was liverpool that droped out, spurs replacing my 4th placed city.

At the bottom, 2 from 3 wasn't bad, with birmingham suprising me, burnley taking their place. Hull and Pompey were nailed on.

All very tight at the top, injurys will decide where it drops this year.

Man U
chelsea
Arsenal
Spurs again!!

Bottom.

Blackpool, West brom, Newcastle.

Same three that came up, back down.... Ask yourself, newcastle have a stronger team than the likes of wolves, wigan?

As for City, could crash the top 4, but ill stick with another. Everytime i saw city last year under mancini, to be frank, they were crap, burnley away aside.

I just realy don't think he has any control over the team/players, could be gone at christmas.

Soldato
OP
Hey top 6 I didn't do too bad, City could finish ahead of Arsenal and Liverpool could also finish above Spurs

Could possibly get 2 of the relegation spots right as well

Back
Top Bottom