Prime hydration

Heard if Prime Energy (in cans) comes on sale in the UK, it will be sold to over 18s as contains almost double the caffeine as Red Bull. Prime Energy is sold in 355ml and has 200mg caffeine. Whereas Red Bull (medium can) 114mg caffeine.
Now we're talking, a proper energy drink!

My parents were quite strict despite our Mediterranean roots, I got over it though and ended up not caring in the slightest. I'm kinda glad my parents didn't spoil me with material things. We went on holidays instead and spent time together. That was more valuable and something I'm trying to replicate with my kids.

It's easy to reflect when you've grown up I guess but I'm sure like myself when your folks said no to something there may have been a tantrum or two and life was so unfair at the time cos kids will be that way!:p

The son of someone I know has been buying the drinks for £7 (at least a few weeks ago) from a garage that sells it and reselling at school for £14, fair play to him!

Seems there's no shortage of idiot parents teaching their kids to be consumerist zombies.

Mind-boggling, but a relatively minor thing in the giant pit of stupidity this country is spiralling towards.
Problem is that parents are too soft these days. How many of us had these said by our parents “Tough you aren’t having one”

“I don’t care about (names of friend(s)) (doing/having/going) (activity/item/place)”

Tough is a much underused word and needs more use.

It's easy to reflect when you've grown up I guess but I'm sure like myself when your folks said no to something there may have been a tantrum or two and life was so unfair at the time cos kids will be that way!:p

Oh for sure but according to my parents they weren't all that common but yes tantrums do happen but they are temporary. Builds character and resilience to not always get what you want.

So influencers Logan Paul and Ksi are behind this drink. They've got a nice little gig going on profiteering from their fan base.

If you're dumb enough to peddle anything Logan Paul has to say or offer, it's on you.

Bring back Mountain Dew I say, that was a proper 'awful sugary/radioactive' drink.

There's a shop in Wakefield selling it for £100 a bottle, it's all over YouTube...he's not short of customers either.

A suspicious person might suggest this sounds very much like a money-laundering operation.

Further, that upping the price from believable to unbelievable was a big mistake that will only attract attention.

ITT: “Back in my day when I were a kid, we knew the value of a good wholesome life. We walked 50 miles to school, uphill both ways, and we appreciated the thruppence wage we got from the coal mines. Only stupid people want things”.
Also ITT: People who buy things they don’t need.

I think it’s an inevitable trait of ageing. The older we get, the more distorted our memories of the emotions we felt as children become. Mary Schmich hit the nail on the head…

“Accept certain inalienable truths
Prices will rise, politicians will philander, you too, will get old
And when you do, you'll fantasize that when you were young
Prices were reasonable, politicians were noble
And children respected their elders.”

ITT: “Back in my day when I were a kid, we knew the value of a good wholesome life. We walked 50 miles to school, uphill both ways, and we appreciated the thruppence wage we got from the coal mines. Only stupid people want things”.

I think it’s an inevitable trait of ageing. The older we get, the more distorted our memories of the emotions we felt as children become. Mary Schmich hit the nail on the head…

Don't forget to wear sunscreen

I love you.

Back
Top Bottom