Prime hydration

Same with those Fjallraven backpacks. Plenty of kids posing with those on social media, one way or another. Thankfully that fad seems to have died.

Ahhh that's the logo I've been seeing around. On quite a few bags, but couldn't get close enough to actually see what it says without looking a bit weird.

Kids prefer vodka, cheaper the better.
Oh yes. Esp Glen's. See the small 35cl bottles everywhere when do litter picking and some wombles have cleared areas in woods which are prob teen sex/drug dens. Including the Nitrous Oxide cannisters - hardly the small things. But the massive ones. Sometimes wombles have found 10 of these in a small area. They are £30 EACH. Along with the Prime, voddy, drugs etc - there must be £600 spent per session. How the **** can these teens get £60-90 each? Presuming 5-10 meet up each time.

Hi all, how do you post vids properly?

Their faces esp the one with the glasses is the same when your great uncle asked you to sample his homemade nettle and blackberry leaf wine. Had to say its well nice even though can see they didn't like it.

Prime.

It blows my mind how a sugar drink can gain this much traction. I dread to think what the profit margins are.

I mean red bull is same and its a fraction of the price. And look at the stuff they do. At least they do some awesome stuff.

I didn't think the hype would last this long. I'm not shocked at kids getting hooked. I'm shocked at parents for catering to it

Back
Top Bottom