Prime hydration

Surprised they are allowed to sell it then if it's abnormally high levels.
I think it could apply to any of them since someone could drink multiple. I think it comes down to whether you are high on caffeine or not, if it's affected someone's driving to the point that it draws attention and gets them pulled over, I guess the police could then insist on you giving a blood sample back at the police station. I think they'd have to have some video evidence of having followed suspect for a reasonable distance before pulling them over and eventually if such a case is pursued to court then that will set a precedence.

Can lead to being fined and points apparently, thought I'd seen something in my phone news feed so just rechecked.

The media are getting confused with Prime Hydration (bottled, caffeine free - similar to Lucozade Sport) and Prime Energy (canned, has more caffeine than Monster)

How can anyone drink Red Bull (aka Chav Bull)? It smells horrible and tastes horrible. I call it Chav Bull as 99% customers who buy it are chavs

The media are getting confused with Prime Hydration (bottled, caffeine free - similar to Lucozade Sport) and Prime Energy (canned, has more caffeine than Monster)
Yes, it's the can version of prime that has the caffeine. The bottles are just sugar (sucralose) water

Is anyone else being tortured by their children about this stuff? My kids are convinced their social lives and entire reputations are at stake if they don’t get the latest flavours. I’ve been touring the Spars and Asdas in the local area to try to get some “Ice Pop” and “Meta Moon” to no avail.

A dodgy guy in the local Spar heard my plight and gave me a tip for a place to go. This is what I found…

8gpVy99.jpg

Only £11 for half a dozen I thought, but none of the flavours the kids wanted. I’ll get them anyway. Guy at the till wanted £66. They were £11 each. I left empty handed.

Another dodgy guy with a can of special brew and every scab on his face picked to the point of bleeding gave me another tip off. So off I went.

Oh look, what great value…
WHF7Kpd.jpg

My kids hate me because I’m too tight and don’t realise that I have ruined their lives.

Maybe I could get them into coke instead? It would be cheaper.
This was created by Paul logan and KSI who I use to follow back in the day..
KSI in particular has done amazing for his career. Happy for the lad but this drink is not for me though. Each to there own.

My boy is ten. I am trying to bring him up the right way and that to me involves responsibility. He has his own debit card where we put his Birthday, Christmas and pocket money into. We also live in a village. He came home from school a couple of weeks ago saying the local shop had Prime and could be buy some. I said, yeah of course, as long as it is not too expensive. This is where our ideas of what expensive means differs.

He came back from the shop with his friend and three bottles of Prime and gave me one of them, they had the other two, one each. It was ok, nothing special. They loved it. I then asked him how much he spent.

Thirty six ******* pounds! :eek:

Last edited:
I find it incredibly sad people look up to KSI and LP [and the likes]. I get finding them entertaining or whatever but actually essentially worshipping them as role models.......
I know right. I liked his early stuff when he went on melt down whenever arsenal played badly. He set the trend way before aftv lmao but I never worship him.

I'm surprised 10 year olds know of him...

His been around for well over 10 years now

Tracy Island was the big one for me. My dad couldn't get it anywhere so we had to make do making one like Blue Peter.

It's nice that it harked back to something from 30 years in the past. Being crafty and spending quality time with family.

Also something that I think is diminished now - the continuity between generations. Watching shows 30-50 years old that your parents also watched.

I had Tracy Island and the thunderbirds.
Played with it all the time too. Especially the retracting swimming pool!

Thunderbird2 had pod 4 with thunderbird 4 in it too.

This is a great memory! Thanks for the post!

Can lead to being fined and points apparently, thought I'd seen something in my phone news feed so just rechecked.

If you're that wired on caffeine that you're crashing your car, then yeah perhaps you shouldn't be driving, but the popo aren't going to be pulling people over for having an energy drink and then driving lol Do they even have the means to test your caffeine levels ? :cry:

If you're that wired on caffeine that you're crashing your car, then yeah perhaps you shouldn't be driving, but the popo aren't going to be pulling people over for having an energy drink and then driving lol Do they even have the means to test your caffeine levels ? :cry:
bUt I rEaD tHiS aRtiClE iN tHe ExPrEsS

Back
Top Bottom