Project - Blueboy - Watercooled Lian Li v2000

Soldato
OP
Here you go :)
bios1i.jpg

bios2p.jpg

I'm pretty sure i could lower some of the voltages here or there but it would take a lot of time to test and i'm pretty busy lately.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
You should easily be able to fit them to your case, i think they just need 4 bolts through them to hold them on. You can see the holes on the housing of the set of wheels on the left of the top picture.

Associate
Re-run prime the same as yesterday, bit cooler today.Temps peaked at 59 on core 1, normal range was 56-58 degrees.
temps4.jpg

Hey man, looking to order my parts for my 1st water cooling build today, i hope it goes aswell as yours!! Just one question though, i thought that the ID of the tubing hose had to be the same as the OD of the compression fittings? That was what i was told by someone yet your ID for the tubing is 1/2" and the OD of the compression is 3/4, i plan to buy 1/2 id and 3/4 od tubing like you. My question which compression fittings do i need? I would very much appreciate an answer, its just i need to order before 2.30pm today or the stuff will not be here tommorow!! Thanks.

Associate
Soldato
OP
Yeah bitspower are very pricey, i got my feser compressions in packs of 4 for £12 each (£3 per fitting), My rotaries also came in the same 4 pack for £10:)
1234pr.jpg

Associate
Yeah bitspower are very pricey, i got my feser compressions in packs of 4 for £12 each (£3 per fitting), My rotaries also came in the same 4 pack for £10:)
1234pr.jpg

Thats a good price. Im only doing a cpu loop, i am going to order 4 compression and 2 rotatories, this will enough for my loop right? Your expert knowledge is much appreciated.

Soldato
OP
I'm not an expert, this was my first water loop i just read a hell of a lot. So long as nothing is blocking the area the barb/copmpressions go on the res you'll have no problems, also allow some space for your tubing. Depending on what pump your using you'll need 2 fittings per component, cpu block, res, rad and maybe pump if it doesn't already have barbs attached like the d5 or ddc or if using a pump res combo.

Last edited:
Associate
Right just ordered everything £235 all together which isnt bad really, was going to get an eco 240, but that with sharkon silent eagles and postage is £150, thought spend the extra and get something awesome like this!! Thanks for your help.

Soldato
OP
Definately worth the extra, you will have so many more posibilities with a custom loop and better performance. There are plenty of of waterheads here, keep us posted :)

Soldato
OP
I want to make the front of the case more uniform i think i'm going to get the vented bezels that match the holes on the rest of the case.
bz501b.jpg

Although i am also considderring one of these with another blue fan in.
bz502bb.jpg

What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom