Project - Blueboy - Watercooled Lian Li v2000

Soldato
OP
Yeah the same fans as i have already used. I'd imagine that it would be as visible as the one thats already in the bottom of the front of the case
exterior1.jpg

Soldato
In which case, yes I'd get the bezel with the fan, extra cooling, looks nicer that that single bezel and makes use of three front slots :D

Now what could be done with the other two? :p

Soldato
OP
I can't think of anything else i would use the other bays for. I think i'll get the fan bay and put vented bezels on the remaining bays, thanks guys :)

Soldato
OP
There are loads, Lian Li keep the same dimensions and fittings for a lot of the areas on thier cases so all the accesories fit on many different cases. It's probably the most comprehensive amount of accesories made by any manufacturer.

Soldato
There are loads, Lian Li keep the same dimensions and fittings for a lot of the areas on thier cases so all the accesories fit on many different cases. It's probably the most comprehensive amount of accesories made by any manufacturer.

It's a nice way to support their cases really. Wish more manufacturers did it! The 5.25" bezels and bits will at least fit in any case which is good :)

Soldato
OP
The combination front fan and hdd cage is only a few quid more than the fan bay so i think thats the way to go. Going to look into removing the lian li logo from it, i think it's just stuck on anyway and should come off easily.

Soldato
OP
PaulyD did you make your psu plate yourself? I still need to make one as i also had to flip the psu on it's side to fit my rad in. I may use some of the spare meshed steel i'm going to use for my rad cutout area if its strong enough.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
you can get a plain mesh front hdd bay [without the lian li logo] and no flat spot where it sits

im sure i saw it somewhere

edit, my bad looks like they dont do it anymore :(

Soldato
that coolermaster thing looks exactly that: a coolermaster. That's the kind of brand name I'd expect for a freezer or something. Lo and behold, their products look like fridges.

Back
Top Bottom