PROJECT: FLAME ORANGE

Wow great case for this build Ace!

Do agree with you about the fans, the orange doesn't look 'vibrant' enough... Maybe a glossy finish would give them enough shine?

Today I went to see RJKONEILL at OCUK. We discussed my build and I asked him for his expertise on his radiator knowledge.

I left with this.

Its a silver Aluminum framed AX480 rad from XSPC with a copper radiator.
My intention is to paint the frame orange, like my test rad, this frame actually is removable from the rad fins centre, so makes it much easier to paint too.

Thanks again RJK for the advise :)

a really nice piece of kit there man

i have one of the 240mm ones of these in white, really nice to work with, can be a pita to get the cover off though if you dont have those little star screwdrivers though, it took me all day to find my set -.-

a really nice piece of kit there man

i have one of the 240mm ones of these in white, really nice to work with, can be a pita to get the cover off though if you dont have those little star screwdrivers though, it took me all day to find my set -.-

I have plenty of screw driver sets, including stars :) Should be a breeze for me.

Today I went to see RJKONEILL at OCUK. We discussed my build and I asked him for his expertise on his radiator knowledge.

I left with this.

Its a silver Aluminum framed AX480 rad from XSPC with a copper radiator.

Hope he did you a deal! The AX360 is on T.W.O.! ;)

YOUR BASKET
1 x XSPC AX360 Triple Fan Radiator (Silver) £46.79
Total : £52.76 (includes shipping : £4.98).

Not bought the AX360 yet, just got the AX480 first to test the paint on :)

Also they only had 1 x AX480 left. I bought the last one, the AX360 they have loads of stock still :)

well the ends of the rad frame have been sprayed.

3 coats so far.

The main frame has had its first coat.

Oh and I bought this for once the orange layers are finished....

Back
Top Bottom