Project Mega Rig

Associate
Ah i see, I've had mine crash once before, lots of gobbldegook came on the screen and i had to reset it, but it was because I accidentely pulled the Molex out that came from the controller.

What do you mean susceptable to Electronic interference tho ? Can they be damaged by other electronic components nearby ?

Sorry back on topic after...

Thanks
Si

Soldato
OP
No, it just means that depending on how it was wired up, you might get gobbldegook more often. Basically if the cabling has been routed near other power cables etc, without being shielded properly then you might find that the controller throws up rubbish from time to time. By no means is it a bad controller, its just at the time of building mine, I think Gray had seen a few dodgy ones play up, so he decided to try out the Unseen controller instead.

Associate
messiah khan said:
No, it just means that depending on how it was wired up, you might get gobbldegook more often. Basically if the cabling has been routed near other power cables etc, without being shielded properly then you might find that the controller throws up rubbish from time to time. By no means is it a bad controller, its just at the time of building mine, I think Gray had seen a few dodgy ones play up, so he decided to try out the Unseen controller instead.

Ah I understand now, thanks for that matey.

Mine hasnt played up since that little episode so I guess I'm ok for now :)

Back on topic, its coming on really well Messiah, lets see some more pics :D

Associate
is there anything you can't think up, build and make look amazing?! :eek:

been following the android thread and its great to see skilled hands working on something else :)

keep up the good work

Soldato
WTB updates, just read through all this thread and am eager to see this all up and running. It's also made my mind up that V2000b will be my next case, very roomy in there.

Back
Top Bottom