Project : Zotac ITX Rebox

Associate
OP
Awesome work bud, properly neat little box that, I need one :D

Thanks mate :) I'm getting there ;)

:D oh yes yes yes, Z77, ivy, 16GB, 3 SSD's RAID0 and all uber small

Well that little lot puts my Zotac with a dual core celeron and one 120g hdd to shame :D ..... can't wait to see it :)

A big surprise for me .....I was nominated in Mod of the Month over on Bit-tec . A bit shocked really considering some of the projects on there but very happy ... link :D

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Well it's finished :)

P1020046-1-1.jpg

I've started a thread in SFF that has more pictures here

Soldato
A full black one would look amazing with some purple cathodes inside.

Might be interested in getting one from the MM (funds depending)

This is tremendous mate, absolutely fantastic! I much prefer these case designs over the other m-itx I've seen. Clean and pure simple.

The white case with bright front are really cool as well, would look good underneath a TV

I'd love one in perhaps pure black (or silver) with a few LEDs underneath.
The light would create a nice border around it.

Associate
OP
Associate
OP
They look very nice,Especially the black & white one!Great price aswell....if i was needing a little system i would buy one!

This is tremendous mate, absolutely fantastic! I much prefer these case designs over the other m-itx I've seen. Clean and pure simple.

The white case with bright front are really cool as well, would look good underneath a TV

I'd love one in perhaps pure black (or silver) with a few LEDs underneath.
The light would create a nice border around it.

The idea of a completely black one is growing on me ... not sure how long it would stay clean for though . One of the good things about the white is that it's fairly dust friendly ;)

VERY NICE !!! You've been one busy bunny :)

BTW Have you considered building a GPU enclosure ?

Been thinking about one that would take a full size hdd , a dvd and a card ... that's a way off though if it ever happens ;)

Soldato
Associate
Associate
OP
Nice, adding more fuel to the fire ... Stackable ?! :D

Can't seem to access the mm sale thread : http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=21249446#post21249446

?

Good work, fella - I might have a business proposition for you - My software and your box if you're up for the challenge

Stackable has been discussed over on Bit-tech , I've got an idea that might work out depending on how things go :)

My thread in the mm has been removed :( there had been complaints that that I was 'trading for profit' I don't think the mods had any option but to remove it and I fully understand why it had to happen . I'll edit the link out .

Challenge .... interesting :) emails in trust :)

Back
Top Bottom