Quake champions

Soldato
Q3 qith load outs is just another clone of BF/COD. Q3 was about map knowledge, understanding spawn times on pickups and knowing the best routes to take to get to them and understanding where your enemy could pop up based on them knowing the map too. Load outs will make this suck donkey balls and just turn it into another FPS grind to get that nightvision / trinket / unlock that then turns you into Jesus bypassing any kind of skill requirements.

Associate
Q3 qith load outs is just another clone of BF/COD. Q3 was about map knowledge, understanding spawn times on pickups and knowing the best routes to take to get to them and understanding where your enemy could pop up based on them knowing the map too. Load outs will make this suck donkey balls and just turn it into another FPS grind to get that nightvision / trinket / unlock that then turns you into Jesus bypassing any kind of skill requirements.

There is no load outs in QC

V F

V F

Soldato
The ragdoll animations? or are they physics? I don't remember it so extreme in CBT13. Let alone the character animations when alive. Recording several games seeing Anarki in my face with the knees up to nearly his face... Like real skateboarders. It was hilarious. Same for Sorlag doing cartwheels sporadically on her deaths. Seeing legs and arms all over the place.

That church space map is far too big. Takes forever to find players for a fight.

Man of Honour
Nearly really good netcode?

Glad there are videos of this coming out where its more obvious - been getting it at a much less noticeable scale in the game and you tend to get people then giving you **** claiming its just lack of skill, etc.

I might be wrong but it seems the "netcode" approach with this engine is much more like Battlefield 4/Frostbite and that approach while it allows a better perception of everything running smoothly with huge varieties in connection quality really doesn't do low level consistency very well and struggles progressively more the more fast paced the action is plus tends to penalise people with actually good connections in an attempt to contrive a balanced outcome.

V F

V F

Soldato
I'm seeing this trend a lot with no rational thinking. pwn3d/rekt! GIT GUD BRO!1

Steelseries has adopted the GIT GUD marketing. :/

A lot of people are complaining their rails even on target are not hitting since this update.

Soldato
Meh, So disappointed, Bethesda can keep their fake Quake game, it's just an Overwatch clone with iD characters. Different players having different stats and abilities based on what model they are using goes completely against the Quake/Doom mantra. And to think they killed QuakeLive to try and drive people to this garbage, disgraceful.

Soldato
Meh, So disappointed, Bethesda can keep their fake Quake game, it's just an Overwatch clone with iD characters. Different players having different stats and abilities based on what model they are using goes completely against the Quake/Doom mantra. And to think they killed QuakeLive to try and drive people to this garbage, disgraceful.

What do you expect from Bethesda? most of their games QA could be done better by a Donkey.

Elder Scrolls - Fixed my Community
Fallout - Fixed by the Community

Only decent ones are, which not even evolved in development wise
Doom
Prey
Dishonoured

Paying for Mods - Bethesda.

V F

V F

Soldato
Did you see the other day Cooler prancing about in a yellow hoodie after he won? He got slagged something rotten on Twitch.

Soldato
Clawz is just on another level compared to the rest of the field at this moment in time. I also think the attitude he has been pulled up about is mainly down to a language barrier issue. It'd be good to see him go up against Cypher, but I think he'd beat him also in his current form.

Soldato
Is this game going to be a good platform for competitive gaming/esports ?

I see a lot of posts in this thread showing the same bugs that were present in the closed beta but I also see a lot of people have been actively watching twitch streams ....

I checked steamcharts and seems there is avg of ~1000 players but I would guess the majority of people are using the bethesda launcher (also the amd rewards use bethesda launcher)

Man of Honour
Was struck by that - it was like Vo0 didn't even exist once the fight ended which was pretty bad sportsmanship and the way it was handled by the event organisers.

Vo0 really did put up a great fight - managing to fight back from situations where he didn't even have a chance and most people would have been just totally rolled before they could even think about formulating a strategy.

V F

V F

Soldato
Quite a number shook hands at the end of the games. He's probably the type at the end of online games you see roflmao pwn3d.

Man of Honour
Getting into this now, feels good. But I can't understand why the netcode feels a bit /cl_timenudge -100 lol , everyone is so jittery even when i have ping 15

Probably because it is kind of like that - there seems to be quite a bit of built in lag with the engine the fix for stuff like delayed rockets seems to basically be to run low latency clients ahead of the game - but this gives them a higher error delta to higher latency clients.

Back
Top Bottom