Quantum Break PC version confirmed!

Soldato
Someone already discovered part of the issue....the game is internally upscaling the gfx making them very murky. If you have an Nvidia GPU & set it to DSR 2.5 it makes the gfx look much sharper. Something is stopping this from happening.

The irony is that modders would fix this fast...yet Win 10 store means they cannot even do so :rolleyes:

Permabanned
Someone already discovered part of the issue....the game is internally upscaling the gfx making them very murky. If you have an Nvidia GPU & set it to DSR 2.5 it makes the gfx look much sharper. Something is stopping this from happening.

The irony is that modders would fix this fast...yet Win 10 store means they cannot even do so :rolleyes:

I have an Nvidia GPU and DSR 2.5 is the only option missing. All the other settings like 2.25 or 3 still make it look smeared and dreary

Soldato
Ive just phoned MS and they refunded my £50 within a minute. It seems they have had quite a few requests for refunds already she was saying
Whats the number please I want a refund this game has basic rendering errors its barely a playable alpha I saw objects pass behind the characters head like he did not exist. MS should this pull this game from the store its a total disaster technically.

Poor Remedy their reputation is now in tatters :(

Associate
Odd looking game (from screens... I don't have it) it looks very dry, or matt, coupled with a strange pixelated smearyness. I looks good and bad at the same time :/

I thought Alan Wake on the 360 looked pretty good in its day, but I wouldn't shell out for this.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Soldato
OP
i was very excited for this game but it sounds like its not worth it on the windows store lol.

Think ill wait untill it pops up on steam in the future :D

Soldato
Thanks got my refund processed now.

That was painful though the person did not have good English language skills & the 1st person could not even process the refund it took about 15 mins to carefully explain to the 2nd person what I needed they were going to remove my Win 10 licence activation before I stopped them :eek:

Good to see MS outsource this operation to somewhere that promotes cheap labour :rolleyes:

Soldato
Thanks got my refund processed now.

That was painful though the person did not have good English language skills & the 1st person could not even process the refund it took about 15 mins to carefully explain to the 2nd person what I needed they were going to remove my Win 10 licence activation before I stopped them :eek:

Good to see MS outsource this operation to somewhere that promotes cheap labour :rolleyes:

If it was an English/UK call centre you'd have been in a queue for 20 minutes anyway.

Back
Top Bottom