Quest 3 accessories thread

Associate
With AV1/Godlike/200Mbps it's about 80ms :( , i thought it wasn't completely smooth but put that down to the game/mod i'm playing being a WIP, experimented with setting the bitrate to 10Mbps and Potato quality, it was still about 60ms. Looks like i'm going shopping for a new 6/6E router to use as an access point for my Quest 3.
@z10m i don't see what's funny about the above post i made? (You put a laughing emoji on it). If you're laughing at AV1 being poo etc, maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I've never really experimented with codecs so idk much about them right now.

Can't delete - some characters.

Thanks to your input i've lowered my latency to the 50's and the game is smoother. I didn't know Space Warp adds latency, thankyou. And counter-intuitively (to me) the lower the frame rate, the more latency it adds... i did not expect less latency at 120 compared to 72. It seems my network setup is passable, although not up to 6E standards, i have a 6E router inbound that i hastily bought yesterday, not sure whether to refuse delivery or try it out just to see.

Last edited:
Associate
Got some adaptors for vive DAS for cheap and cheerful fix. Works reasonably well but I'm finding it slips forward during extended vigorous sessions. I think this is due to the shape of the facial interface. Need to sus out a solution might try a couterweight

Associate
Got some adaptors for vive DAS for cheap and cheerful fix. Works reasonably well but I'm finding it slips forward during extended vigorous sessions. I think this is due to the shape of the facial interface. Need to sus out a solution might try a couterweight
I've got the vive DAS, where did you get the adapters from?
Does the audio cable reach?

Soldato
Unsurprisingly the BoboVR M3 Pro headstrap is very comfortable compared to the default. I can't wait for the the accessory facial interfaces to come out and the whole setup will be really nice.
i'll probable look for a cushioned centre/headpad to go from the front to back.

Back
Top Bottom