Quest 3 accessories thread

Soldato
For those wanting a halo style headstrap for the Quest 3, the GOMRVR make are also very comfortable. I had one fitted to my Quest 2 from day one and it's been faultless. (see a couple of pages back)

Make sure you order the right variant, image 4 @ £10.41

S74f654742e9e4dceb58019f40feb25e5q.jpg

Associate
For those wanting a halo style headstrap for the Quest 3, the GOMRVR make are also very comfortable. I had one fitted to my Quest 2 from day one and it's been faultless. (see a couple of pages back)

Make sure you order the right variant, image 4 @ £10.41

S74f654742e9e4dceb58019f40feb25e5q.jpg
thats so cheap - any customs fees to pay?

Associate
Is Aliexpress a good place to buy stuff from in terms of quality products and how long does it normally take to receive goods?
I do buy stuff from them all the time and usually get the item within or before quoted delivery date.
It is a marketplace just like ebay so quality will depend on the seller and product from very good to terrible.

Soldato
Hi all what strap is everyone using please? I am still on the default strap but I do want to change it. On my quest 2 I used the Elite strap, never tried any others.

I do quite like the feeling of the headset tight against my face, so not sure the straps with the force applied to the forehead via a pad will suit me?

Last edited:
Permabanned
Hi all what strap is everyone using please? I am still on the default strap but I do want to change it. On my quest 2 I used the Elite strap, never tried any others.

I do quite like the feeling of the headset tight against my face, so not sure the straps with the force applied to the forehead via a pad will suit me?
Elite battery strap i get 3.5 to 4 hours use on average

Associate
IMG-5022.jpg
IMG-5021.jpg
IMG-5020.jpg

This came today to replace one of my AC Lite:)
Hopefully it will work well with Quest 3.
I will test now and report back.

Associate

Vive DAS was on sale for £25, that clamps the headset to your face.

Back
Top Bottom