Quest 3 accessories thread

Soldato
My HONSVR lenses turned up yesterday!

I have a very high prescription (+6.50/+6.25 with high cyls, -3.75/-3.25) so have to compromise a lot with lenses, but pleased to report that aside from having to move the facial interface out 1 notch from the minimum, and some slight degradation in FOV, the sweetspot is still quite large and definitely the best experience I've had, and the clarity in the sweetspot is outstanding.. I can (sadly?) now see the individual pixels if I look really closely.. but it's very minimal, just razor sharp..

I had to watch the installation video as my gut reaction was not to forcefully click them in place, but the slide one end in and then click the other end in place worked well and they are very secure.

The only observation really is that despite giving my IPD (61.5mm) I do find setting the headset to 64mm-65mm seems to optimise the sweet spot for me.

Overall 7/10, taking in to account that the prescription does slightly limit things.

Underboss
OP
hmmm, so my sound core ear phones, when in multiplayer, people are now saying i sound muffled
tried connecting on the app on my phone and adjusting things, no joy
turned off the mic hoping it would turn off the sound core one only, but it turns them all off

must be the 59 update

Associate
(snip)

The only observation really is that despite giving my IPD (61.5mm) I do find setting the headset to 64mm-65mm seems to optimise the sweet spot for me.

(snip)
I've found for me the IPD adjustment doesn't do a lot i.e. I know my IPD is 69.5mm, I can change it to as low as 64mm and it still looks the same (it's no problem as it's clear).

Soldato
Purchased a lens cover from China to keep the dust etc away from the lenses when not in use. £2. Fits perfectly. It's basically the same as the vr cover ones for the quest 2 but much much cheaper

Soldato
2 mins ago...... Just ordered the Bobovr M3 strap from the big river store. Seems they are taking orders and saying delivery by the 17th Nov.

Ah yes, well spotted, I see it on there now. I'd been checking the rainforest every day for weeks and this is the first time I've actually seen it available. It says 20th November delivery. I had planned to cancel my direct order with BoboVR if they still hadn't shipped and if the rainforest suddenly had stock, but mine has shipped now and hopefully will arrive before the 20th.

Associate
I placed an order earlier this morning from Amazon for the BoboVR M3 Pro earlier this morning too, delivery showing friday or saturday next week, happy days.

Cheers all

Associate
Just go for the Bobo M3 non pro when it comes out, and get your own battery pack. The Bobo headsets are some of the most comfortable to wear.

Most batteries will have an issue.

I'd prefer not to have a makeshift effort holding a battery with cable ties or whatever.

There's an Aubika battery strap on the rainforest that sounds promising. Only 3 reviews so far though but all 5 stars.

Back
Top Bottom