Quest 3 accessories thread

Associate
explain this please, what is it, im guessing a funny looking Router ?
It’s just Wi-Fi access point.
I replaced one of my old UniFi AC Lite access points with U6-Enterprise which supports 6Ghz and has more antennas but so far results are pretty bad.!
Getting network latency spikes every now and then causing game to stutter massively when that happens.
I have split each band into separate Wi-Fi network so I’m always connected to 6Ghz so sometimes else isn’t right.
This thing can support 600 clients simultaneously and in theory should work very well.
Will try different settings and hopefully sort it out.

Last edited:
Associate
Just been playing for an hour and the issue seems to be gone.
Possibly the access point was still setting itself up earlier as I just added it to my network.
Who knows.

Soldato
explain this please, what is it, im guessing a funny looking Router ?

IMG-5022.jpg

This came today to replace one of my AC Lite:)
Hopefully it will work well with Quest 3.
I will test now and report back.

Looks like a knock off version of the forthcoming Meta VR chest set with interactive nipple stimulation "redefining the way people work, play and connect".

Associate
That's nice, my £10 JVGoal one didn't.
It claims to deliver 22.5W but in reality it delivers 20W to every device I tested it on that can take more than that.
20W is still more than enough to charge Quest 3 battery while gaming.
The biggest downside is that it can only take 18W when being charged so it’s not very fast but for £9.99 I probably shouldn’t complain.
I got it mounted on 3D printed mount and secured with velcro straps for quick removal.

IMG-5044.jpg

IMG-5045.jpg

IMG-5046.jpg

Associate
You need a longer cable, that's going to end up breaking and possibly damaging the ports too.
Yeah I need cable with right angle connector and long enough so I can tuck it away under the strap.
The ports are safe though as there is almost zero tension, I bent it near connectors like that using some heat so it stays that way.

Last edited:
Soldato
Purchased the amvr grips. Went with the white ones.
Really comfortable, I've got large hands and they fit well, no digging into hands anywhere. Removed the wrists straps and the controllers feel attached to my hand.
Initial impressions are they great quality and well worth a purchase..
I'll check out the tracking tomorrow but from all the reviews they don't interfere at all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom