Quest 3 accessories thread

I got the maecker strap about a week ago, don't really like it, can anyone recommend anything better?

There's two types of straps. Elite style (face clamping) and Halo style (less face clamping). Looks like the Maecker is Elite style. You could consider the BoboVR M3 Pro? That's Halo style and you might find it more comfy.

By the way, I emailed Kiwi Design yesterday asking if they made a battery strap yet and received this reply today,

"Dear Customer,

Thanks for your contact.

Our Battery Head Strap for Quest 3 will be released on Nov. 27th, but only available on our website, you can wait for it. And it will released on Amazon UK around Christmas, so you can buy it on our site, which will takes about 10 days to UK.

Best Regards,
KIWI design team"

There's two types of straps. Elite style (face clamping) and Halo style (less face clamping). Looks like the Maecker is Elite style. You could consider the BoboVR M3 Pro? That's Halo style and you might find it more comfy.

By the way, I emailed Kiwi Design yesterday asking if they made a battery strap yet and received this reply today,

"Dear Customer,

Thanks for your contact.

Our Battery Head Strap for Quest 3 will be released on Nov. 27th, but only available on our website, you can wait for it. And it will released on Amazon UK around Christmas, so you can buy it on our site, which will takes about 10 days to UK.

Best Regards,
KIWI design team"

Thanks, really helpful, will check that out.

I've been waiting in today for delivery from the rainforest of the Soundcore VR P10 earbuds and they delivered a box of iPad screen protectors instead. :rolleyes:

How are VR P10 owners here finding the volume? Someone on reddit said his weren't loud enough. Someone else bought NEWZEROL gaming earbuds and said they're better. I'm wondering which to go for now.

Last edited:
Finally mounted the U6-Enterprise on the ceiling above my play area and it works great.
Pushing 500mbps over AirLink h264 and it works flawlessly.
Was a bit disappointed at first when I tried it laying on a table but proper ceiling mount makes a big difference.
I can now wholeheartedly recommend it.

IMG-5102.jpg
IMG-5103.png

Finally mounted the U6-Enterprise on the ceiling above my play area and it works great.
Pushing 500mbps over AirLink h264 and it works flawlessly.
Was a bit disappointed at first when I tried it laying on a table but proper ceiling mount makes a big difference.
I can now wholeheartedly recommend it.

IMG-5102.jpg
IMG-5103.png

Wow!, you have a kitchen in your mancave.
50743309342_f2ff8e8c04_o_d.gif

I've been waiting in today for delivery from the rainforest of the Soundcore VR P10 earbuds and they delivered a box of iPad screen protectors instead. :rolleyes:

How are VR P10 owners here finding the volume? Someone on reddit said his weren't loud enough. Someone else bought NEWZEROL gaming earbuds and said they're better. I'm wondering which to go for now.

sound volume, i turn it up nearly to MAX
if the Newzerol ones do a dongle too and not BT, then you could try those, but if BT, i wouldn't bother

The Aubika strap arrived and is sitting in the charging dock hoping that it will charge with the passthrough..fits nicely and feels just as good as the Meta Elite battery strap i returned.
For anyone interested it seems that the Meta charging dock does not charge the the Aubika battery strap you have to charge it separately which is a real bummer.

Back
Top Bottom