Quest 3 accessories thread

Surprisingly my Globular Cluster Q3 halo headstrap which allows open face usage like the Quest Pro arrived today. I wasn't expecting it until after Christmas.

I'll have to wait until Christmas to try it as the Q3 is my present to myself, from my wife. :D

When I've got it all setup and given it a go I'll post a mini review here.

It's even more handy as I don't have prescription lenses yet and this should make it more glasses friendly.

Just got a Bobo M3 Pro, very happy, much more comfy.

Impressed without the face shield on if playing AR games, FOV to full vision, feels like true AR, it's mad how thin the Q3 is.

Kids happy too, a few of us use the headset and swapping between peeps now much easier with the dial adjustment.

Last edited:
Just got my Q3 yesterday, have previously had good success with the Kiwi Designs stuff, so have went ahead and ordered the Q3 battery strap, will update with my findings.

anyone use Rechargeable batteries in their controllers ?
what do you use ?

I'm using Enloop Pros, but they don't last long!

I bought four Ikea Ladda 2450mAh AA batteries about a year ago which are apparently rebadged Eneloop Pros. I find they give me a pretty decent run in the controllers before recharging.

Nice. I wonder how it compares in comfort to the Kiwi Design, but I'll wait for his review on that. I love my M3 Pro but am also interested in having an Elite style strap as well for games with more vigorous head movement. As it happens, I just bought a second BoboVR battery with a dock, so that would work with the new BoboVR mini strap.

I bought four Ikea Ladda 2450mAh AA batteries about a year ago which are apparently rebadged Eneloop Pros. I find they give me a pretty decent run in the controllers before recharging.

That's the same batteries I am using and they last ages, have no problem with them at all.

Back
Top Bottom