Quest 3 accessories thread

I got these for the Q2 which work well with the Quest 3, plus they have small stowage 'cups' that attach to the headstrap to plug the buds into if you aren't using them. Others prefer the blutooth ones but that adds more charging faff.

I like the idea of having the holder that’s good! Any thoughts on the mic? I’m mainly in discord voice chat so want the quality to be as good as possible

Hey all, just got bobo m3 pro, such a huge improvement over standard. Need to move on to headphones now. What is everyone using? My normal over ears are just a pain for getting headset off so was thinking in ear.
Mic quality is important too, what’s the q3 mic like? I’ve heard it’s not good.
Soundcore P10 wireless earbuds are excellent

I like the idea of having the holder that’s good! Any thoughts on the mic? I’m mainly in discord voice chat so want the quality to be as good as possible

These have a lot of decent reviews, wireless, USB and 3.5mm jack versions can be used with adaptors for the headset.

Last edited:
Just be careful, like most this only charges at 15w and has a buzzing sound. The aubika charges at 20w and has a 8,000ma battery giving it a 50/50 weight balance. It ain't cheap tho!
There's quite a few reports saying the kiwi strap isn't upto the job. Most battery straps arent giving out enough wattage. The aubika is the best at the moment according to reviews

I wonder if the battery/strap adjustment mech of the aubika are compatible with the front end of the bobo headset?

It would depend on how easy/hard it is to take it apart at the hinge in the middle. If you could do that, I can't see any reason why they wouldn't work together.

It would depend on how easy/hard it is to take it apart at the hinge in the middle. If you could do that, I can't see any reason why they wouldn't work together.

I was thinking of going in from the back where the two toothed ends of the extendable straps meet at the adjustment wheel.

from what Ive read Bobo is at 13w vs Kiwi at 15w, and Kiwi is not making noise whilst retaining a form factor I can fit in the official case when not in use. Im willing to give it a punt. If it extends battery life by even an hour that's probably all I need. Either way I have no bias so will put up an honest review, if a better option appears later I don't mind upgrading.

I was actually playing with my son earlier, we played multiplayer games from full charge to empty, and my 3 year old Quest 2 was roughly draining at about the same speed as my Quest 3, so the battery life is I guess not as bad as I thought on Q3, although I think my Q2 is not as good as it used to be.

I was thinking of going in from the back where the two toothed ends of the extendable straps meet at the adjustment wheel.

So I took a good look at both from review videos. There doesn't seem to be any easy way of taking apart the Aubika headstrap at the back. Probably uses those fasteners that click together and that you have to push down on to open. Finding them and opening them without breaking them would be a pain!! At least the BoboVR has screws, so it's probably simpler to open. The strap sizes all look the same so that wouldn't be an issue. The only thing that we don't know is the tooth size. It would be disappointing to get both straps open successfully then find out the adjustment wheel won't work.

Back
Top Bottom