Quest 3 accessories thread

Anyone else got any input on the carry case front?

Looking at Devaso, Aubika and co2CREA ones at the mo, all in the £30-£40 bracket...

I've got one of these, I didn't pay this much for mine though

Last edited:
Oooo, I see you've gone down the rubber grips as well, they really worth it?
Other than covering the sensor when playing golf, (and yes I'm sticking to this excuse) I've not had any issues with my controllers.

At least our backup battery on the rear of the headset can now top-up the fans as well as the battery on the Quest 3.....

Battery.jpg

Didn't particularly want a switched splitter, but at the time it was the only one that I could find.

Oooo, I see you've gone down the rubber grips as well, they really worth it?
Other than covering the sensor when playing golf, (and yes I'm sticking to this excuse) I've not had any issues with my controllers.

They don't cover the sensors

They are brilliant

Maecker vr Controller Straps for Quest 3 Controller Grips with Battery Door Anti-Slip Knuckle Straps for Quest 3 Accessories https://amzn.eu/d/bCumffH

Last edited:
Same strap I have, and having played golf for a while the other day I did get a sweat on, do those vent blower things work well enough, or are you better off getting a different face interface thing?

That looks heavy

Not that any of us have noticed or ever commented on. It is well balanced, the battery at the rear offsetting the weight at the front.
Same strap I have, and having played golf for a while the other day I did get a sweat on, do those vent blower things work well enough, or are you better off getting a different face interface thing?

That face pad and fans is pretty decent. KKCOBVR do their own, more expensive setup, same brand as the head strap.

The fans can be flipped so that they can blow air in or they extract air out. I have it so they are blowing a gentle air breeze into the mask and you can feel it in your forehead.
It is not night and day different, if you are a sweat head, but it does help with reducing the steaming up and the coolness felt.
It has two settings, on the higher it can be heard. On the lowest it can also be heard but much less so.

I'm not sure what else could be better...? When it was recently warm we tended to avoid bothering with the head set anyway.

1725196614352.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else got any input on the carry case front?

Looking at Devaso, Aubika and co2CREA ones at the mo, all in the £30-£40 bracket...

I also need a new case as am just using my quest 2 case for my quest 3 for now,

But almost all the cases i looked at are universal and not designed only for the Quest 3 so the hand controls need to be strapped in or something

Last edited:
I've still not bought one tbh, I have printed a wall bracket for it though so at least its not sat on the desk now.
But long term I deffo need to get a case of some sort for it.

Noticed on a deals website about a neck fan you can get from a well known online retailer for less than £6.

MQUPIN Neck Fan,4000mAh Portable Rechargeable Neck Fan 360° Bladeless Cooling Neck Air Fan​

Basically it wraps around your neck and blows air towards your face.

This looks ideal for VR exercise. I've ordered one and will let you know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom