Quest 3 accessories thread

MMmm, I dont MR/AR at the mo, so will hold that thought for now then..

One thing I have noticed though, if you have a different interface, in my case the AMVR one, it can limit the ability to flip the headset up which is a bit of a pita..

Does the buzz only effect the BOBOVR battery as my KKCOBVR one is silent..

Many headstrap batteries and battery packs were making the buzzing sound when the Q3 first came out. Since then some manufacturers have improved the batteries to eliminate the buzz.

MMmm, I dont MR/AR at the mo, so will hold that thought for now then..

One thing I have noticed though, if you have a different interface, in my case the AMVR one, it can limit the ability to flip the headset up which is a bit of a pita..
Thd KK one has never B08L3KS8CQ
Does the buzz only effect the BOBOVR battery as my KKCOBVR one is silent..

Due to it being cooler now I have gone back to the std facepad, no fans. That enables the flip feature.

I refunded the BOBOVR headset, not happy overall. The KK one hasn't buzzed.

Last edited:
I chatted with the company and they assured me when I was about to buy mine that Amazon had ver 2 of the headset in stock, only, at Amazon. You can tell the difference as the ver 2 has a choke like suppressor in the wiring that plugs from the rear to the charge port on the Q3.

Zero buzzing when in use for me.

Thanks. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Have you noticed any buzzing ? I ordered it last night and there's loads of complaints on amazon reviews about some batches causing the battery to constantly buzz.
Nope it's silent and I have excellent hearing (shame about the rest of me :D)

Could have sworn that we used to have a sad "like" to leave as a reaction.?

Sorry, if you are going through things, apart from your hearing.!
Nah no worries I meant it as a silly jibe at my ageing and degrading body! Tbh I'm pretty healthy nowdays, totally unfit but healthy i.e. of able body and sound mind I'm really lucky tbh, thankyou for your concern though.

Back
Top Bottom