Quest 3 accessories thread

Associate
Just ordered 1 thx. I like cheap n cheerful accessories for my Q3, tbh i've not had a problem with the strap but if this improves things then why not for £9.50 (they've raised the price by £1). Looks like i'll still be able to watch tv/netflix etc with it lying down/back.

Soldato

I might get one as well. Also, there's another one on the rainforest for £9.99 called

KIWI design Headset Strap Pad Compatible with Quest 3/2.​

Someone in the comments section of that AMVR video said,

"The kiwi one is even better and cheaper, it lifts the straps off the side of your head a little too"​

I think you have to remove the strap to install it using loops.

Soldato
Ultimately there'll be many different accessories for the Q3. Top of my list are a halo strap as I don't like headsets clamped to my face. A comfortable facial interface, as the current Q3 one is unwearable, not due to the texture of the material but the shape. Next will be some lens protectors, and that should about do it.

Soldato
Ultimately there'll be many different accessories for the Q3. Top of my list are a halo strap as I don't like headsets clamped to my face. A comfortable facial interface, as the current Q3 one is unwearable, not due to the texture of the material but the shape. Next will be some lens protectors, and that should about do it.

I'm finding it so much better with the prescription lenses and not wearing glasses anymore. Makes it much easier to put the headset on and take it off. Generally much more comfortable now and I'm still with the stock strap. Although now that the glasses pressing on my nose is not an issue anymore, I'm noticing forehead pressure which is mildly uncomfortable after a while. I'm not sure if I'll need to replace the facial interface or if a halo strap would solve it. But like you, I also want a halo strap so it can sort of float in front of my face rather than clamping it as I think that should alleviate the face feeling squished. So I just want the BoboVR M3 Pro and probably the Soundcore buds and that should do me.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm finding it so much better with the prescription lenses and not wearing glasses anymore. Makes it much easier to put the headset on and take it off. Generally much more comfortable now and I'm still with the stock strap. Although now that the glasses pressing on my nose is not an issue anymore, I'm noticing forehead pressure which is mildly uncomfortable after a while. I'm not sure if I'll need to replace the facial interface or if a halo strap would solve it. But like you, I also want a halo strap so it can sort of float in front of my face rather than clamping it as I think that should alleviate the face feeling squished. So I just want the BoboVR M3 Pro and probably the Soundcore buds and that should do me.

I'll probably go down this route like I did with my Quest 2

51127634173_3c584dcba4_b.jpg

Associate
Cheers. I was hoping they’d available from UK, how long did delivery take?

Associate
I’m now using the 5m powered INIU link cable connected to 5m CSL active USB 3.0 extension cable so I can use my quest in the living room while my desktop is in my office.
It works fine that way and the quest is charging and Oculus software showing 2.3Gbps bandwidth.
The only issue I’m having is that the powered INIU cable can freeze USB port on either pc, quest or both if I connect everything in the wrong order and have to reboot both lol.

Back
Top Bottom