Quest 3 owners etc

Soldato
I've contacted Meta a few times now, and always by email. You just need to go via the help centre and drill down through the billion things they want to know first, then you get an 'email us' option :). They are, however, pretty useless in my experience and I don't think they've resolved a single thing so far. Their default seems to be 'here's a returns label, send it back to us and we'll send you a 2nd hand one to replace it that will be worse than the original'.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've contacted Meta a few times now, and always by email. You just need to go via the help centre and drill down through the billion things they want to know first, then you get an 'email us' option :). They are, however, pretty useless in my experience and I don't think they've resolved a single thing so far. Their default seems to be 'here's a returns label, send it back to us and we'll send you a 2nd hand one to replace it that will be worse than the original'.

meta support is mostly AU bots (artificially unintelligent) that give out generic duff information,

Associate
You know, these stories of returns etc, if u bought the product from somewhere like Argos, Amazon, or OC, the onus is on the place you paid your money to to refund or exchange. I've noticed some of them try to send you to the manufacturer (note not OC or Amazon, but Argos did with me) instead of refunding or exchanging the item themselves when there's a problem, afaik uk consumer law states the place you pay your cash has responsibility to sort u out.

Soldato
OP
You know, these stories of returns etc, if u bought the product from somewhere like Argos, Amazon, or OC, the onus is on the place you paid your money to to refund or exchange. I've noticed some of them try to send you to the manufacturer (note not OC or Amazon, but Argos did with me) instead of refunding or exchanging the item themselves when there's a problem, afaik uk consumer law states the place you pay your cash has responsibility to sort u out.

First 12 months I think comes down to whoever sold you the device, after that, the rest of the warranty is on the manufacuror. I've had some good experiences with meta support before. Needed a bit of patience and to go through the steps they asked first, but they aren't unreasonable steps to ask.

Soldato
I currently have an open ticket with them about PCVR not showing meta games/apps when the computer is offline using a Rift CV1 and I was given all the troubleshooting blurb for a mobile headset.
50743172871_081c5c38ae_o_d.gif

Soldato
I currently have an open ticket with them about PCVR not showing meta games/apps when the computer is offline using a Rift CV1 and I was given all the troubleshooting blurb for a mobile headset.
50743172871_081c5c38ae_o_d.gif
you dont think your trying to tell you to upgrade?
to be fair they probaly deprecaited the rift support to lifesupport only

Back
Top Bottom