Quest 3 owners etc

Soldato
OP
So I installed Meta plus 6 month trial and installed Red Matter, Green Hell and Fruit Ninja. Red Matter seems a great game, lot of wow moments and just seems very well done. Green Hell seems a bit meh but I'll persevere and F Ninja is a lot of fun I can play with my girlfriend. So good shout Unseul. :)

Plus another great thing is so far I haven't experienced any VR sickness. I think it's because I'm mostly using teleport movement in stuff I've tried so far.

I'd reckon that Walkabout mini golf is a half decent way to build your VR legs, in flight mode. Start off with a low movement speed, and make sure you're 100% OK, then start to increase it.

Township tale is a game a few of us bought a while back, and I'm thinking about trying again, seeing how many updates they've done, but it's another with smooth movement options that could be a good way to get into it. Take it slow, build up, and quit if you start to feel at all nauseous. Careful with driving and flight sims, as that's a quick way to push it too hard :D

Back
Top Bottom