Quest 3 owners etc

Got to say, despite having little gaming time at the moment. I'm quite tempted by the Q3. Having played Alyx last night for a couple of hours, I can only imagine how much better it would be on the Q3. Talk me out of this one guys :D.

I may end up picking one up in the new year! We should start to get a better early routine with the little one as well, so could tie in nicely with getting back into the Monday night hangouts.

I don't know how much kids go for on the open market, but I am sure you could exchange yours for a Quest 3? Would solve all your time problems and probably give you some cash in hand too!! Win-win.

:p

Seriously though, the Quest 3 is pretty impressive. There was some quality control issues at the start but I am not seeing as many reports of dead pixels etc now. I am surprised at how much I like the MR, it really adds to the games that I have tried. The thing is, the Quest 3 will improve over time as well. So if money isn't an issue, I would say it's must buy over the Quest 2.

Seriously no.2. You have been promising that "early routine" for your little one for months now. I am beginning to think it's like Half Life 3, just a myth. And in 18 years time JoeBoi will still be saying "lads, I will be with you next week, will definitely have the little one on an early routine" :p

Anyone able to assist, started using Virtual Desktop, but when launch a game, I can hear no sound..I can hear sound in the environment before launching, but nothing after that.
I'm sure it's a simple fix but I'm struggling to find it.

Anyone able to assist, started using Virtual Desktop, but when launch a game, I can hear no sound..I can hear sound in the environment before launching, but nothing after that.

What have you got the windows output audio device set as. I have to toggle between oculus audio device and the panasonic TV.

In the Virtual Desktop streamer app on your PC, go to options and make sure Audio Streaming is not set to Computer Only (mine is set on VR headset only) and that you have "use virtual audio driver" ticked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom