• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon RX 480 "Polaris" Launched at $199

Caporegime
On the bright side am sinking a few Duff's for Fathers day. probably not as bright as Polaris in Floppers book though.

:D

matt you in luck

The Amd hype train is passing Norwich station shortly which is heading to AMD hype valley do you want it to stop and get on board ? :p choo choo

I'll take a return.

Matt when the NDA lifts can you pop by and give your honest views on the new Polaris cards ? ;)

We both know they are going to be overclocking monsters!

Yep will do Si. I'm going to be putting one in a friends new build and will get one myself as well so will be posting some overclocked benchmark scores.

Soldato
:D

I'll take a return.

Yep will do Si. I'm going to be putting one in a friends new build and will get one myself as well so will be posting some overclocked benchmark scores.

Only one for you? ;) Would have thought you would have gotten 2 at a minimum.

Interested to hear more on this "Premium crossfire support" that Raja mentioned, roll on 29tb

Soldato
'work purposes'

post-56069-jennifer-lawrence-wink-gif-Img-r3M0.gif

Back
Top Bottom