Ram pricing

OcUK Staff

Trying, I need to see if I have any stock from a few months ago stock piled, as memory manufacturers won't support any deals simply with prices increasing on a weekly basis they do not have funding to do so, thankfully I did buy huge volumes months ago so I can move some of that inventory into web stock to reduce my average cost on web stock to create some deals hopefully on all speeds. We shall only be doing deals on 8 Pack, TeamGroup and G.Skill though, we have no interest in other memory manufacturers now as its become clear to ourselves that Team/8 Pack/G.Skill are in another league quality wise. :)

Soldato
Trying, I need to see if I have any stock from a few months ago stock piled, as memory manufacturers won't support any deals simply with prices increasing on a weekly basis they do not have funding to do so, thankfully I did buy huge volumes months ago so I can move some of that inventory into web stock to reduce my average cost on web stock to create some deals hopefully on all speeds. We shall only be doing deals on 8 Pack, TeamGroup and G.Skill though, we have no interest in other memory manufacturers now as its become clear to ourselves that Team/8 Pack/G.Skill are in another league quality wise. :)

I would buy a 8700K\16gb ram\motherboard\cooler today if the prices was better.

OcUK Staff
Right I have activated a Black Friday price early but also stealth, so its online but not promoted anywhere, I have 500 of these:

Team Group Dark T-Force 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-24000C16 3000MHz Dual Channel Kit - Black/Grey (TDGED416G3000HC16CDC01) @ £149.99 inc VAT

TDGED416G3000HC16CDC01, 3000MHz RAM Speed, CAS 16-18-18-36 Timings, 1.25-1.35v VDIMM, Lifetime Warranty with OcUK.

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

The bad news is, if a trader comes online and buys 500, that is the stock gone. So seriously get them ordered, even if its just ordering them alone, because trust me 3000Mhz 16G kits are over £200 everywhere else!
I will be doing deals on 8 Pack 16G kits, but they shall be like £190, won't have anything better value than this kit.

P.S. I also made our 8600K prices cheapest in country and we got plenty of stock. Can't do anything with 8700K I am afraid sorry. Also check out 7740X and 7800X OEM, about £100 cheaper than competitors on those processors.

OcUK Staff
Scrap that, I've just added a 2pc quantity limit as I don't want a competitor buying my stock for their system integration. I want our customers to get this, not a competitor. :)

Associate
Great price on the 8600k. It's actually making me consider sending back the 8700k I bought, it's only for gaming and I'm not sure if it's worth over £100 more for probably no difference....

OcUK Staff
Will any of the night hawk rbg come into the sale?

Trying, but I had to re-buy and my new stock is incoming at £50 more expensive, hence why they went up so much. Need to see how the price averages when more stock lands with the small amount of old stock left.

I've set pricing for Black Friday on a few kits, 8 Pack 3200MHz 16G is back to £188.99 which is one of the very best kits on the market being Samsung B die and at under £200 is a bargain, the 3600MHz kit is also £199, though both are same just different SPD.

I've also put a 32GB at £239.99 which is over £100 cheaper than competitors, but very limited stock, you will need to go find them in our website, they are there. :)

Black Friday deals will be announced later today and more deals shall be added through out next week.

On Monday something very special is happening all things AMD, so CPU, graphics, motherboards etc and more RAM deals, though the main memory deals are now active.

Associate
@Gibbo what is your recommendation for a ryzen system (will buy Monday this from you) of the memory deals, the dark force 3000mhz cl16? And what would it be for a coffeelake system?

Back
Top Bottom