Ramadan Mubarak

Soldato
The thing people are saying is though is that you can't debate because you'll just be bombarded with either people calling you a troll or people telling you to do one because this is a thread only for "People greeting each other".

Go and start a thread if you like... there's nothing stopping you. I'd suggest Speaker's Corner and put a bit of effort into it.

Associate
The thing people are saying is though is that you can't debate because you'll just be bombarded with either people calling you a troll or people telling you to do one because this is a thread only for "People greeting each other".

Yes it's very amusing to me to see all of the Judgmental idiots in here complaining at being judged.

Whilst I appreciate the mods doing their bit in keeping the thread clean, I'm also a little disappointed that the cretins who display their utter backward views are not still on display for reasonable people to point and laugh at :(

I'll live I'm sure.

I don't understand how it's so difficult for some people. I consider myself as a pretty staunch Athiest and will gladly debate until the cows come home, but I also realise there is a time and a place for such debates and will not purposely express my views to cause offense to anyone including thiests.
I'm pretty sure this is what the 'people' that complain about religion complain about right? "I don't mind religion or religious people as long as they don't shove it in my face" But it's ok to berate religious people when they are not doing the previous?

Well done.... you're really excelling yourselves.

Associate
Typical ill-informed ignorant **** from the Daily Mail comment section .

You're not even on the same forum are you?
Who is crying?
And please feel free to name some Moderators that are scared? As far as I can see the Mods have done a decent job of deleting the usual drivel in this thread.

Soldato
141s1ut.jpg
A
df7nt5.jpg
2ib2bgl.jpg

2wr3qqg.png

Soldato
A muslim is not permitted to say Merry Christmas. This because saying it is as if you are condoning the celebration and you are a part of it even though in Islam it is not permitted, therefore a non muslim should not say Ramadan Mubarak.

Serious question.

Given Jesus is recognised as a prophet by Islam, why would celebrating his birthday be haraam?

Soldato
Serious question.

Given Jesus is recognised as a prophet by Islam, why would celebrating his birthday be haraam?

You have posted 27 times in this thread, all off topic. Obvious troll is obvious

And above, wrong on so many instances i dont know where to begin....

Only 2 hours to go! Really facy a KFC today, dying for some fries!!

Soldato
Serious question.

You have posted 27 times in this thread, all off topic. Obvious troll is obvious

Only 2 hours to go! Really fancy a KFC today, dying for some fries!!

Soldato

Only 2 hours to go! Really facy a KFC today, dying for some fries!!

Do you have a halal KFC near you? Lucky :)

Back
Top Bottom