Random people let their toddler walk around my drive

Associate
Similar thing happened on my drive recently too, but sadly my camera wasn't on at the time.

I just heard really loud screaming outside and when I looked out the window there was a toddler, clearly having a blast, doing donuts on my drive on his little trike.

His Mum did say sorry, but I just told her to let him crack on :D

Reactions: taB
Soldato
Surely the bigger concern here is that your home CCTV is recording a public space and by posting this video you're the one who's in the wrong.

Kids will kid
Kids will kid, I agree but there is no urgency from his parents to get him off someone else's property, if you indulge bad behaviour they will continue to misbehave. Also there is nothing wrong with CCTV recording an entranceway to someones home.

taB

taB

Associate
Kids will kid, I agree but there is no urgency from his parents to get him off someone else's property, if you indulge bad behaviour they will continue to misbehave. Also there is nothing wrong with CCTV recording an entranceway to someones home.

He's recording the pavement and road...

Soldato
They are after your alloys. Using a toddler to judge your response time whilst simultaneously being able to say 'he's just a baby' in broken Engrish.

Proper dodge.

Soldato
All these people saying 'no issue, just a kid having fun' - the issue is that you don't just let your kid "have fun" on someone else's property because he feels like it. The clue is - as they say in Mexico - nacho casa.

It's a patch of gravel with no barrier to the pavement, the kid just likes to walk over it, no harm done whatsoever, people should stop being such miserable gits and get over it. It would be different if the kid was jumping on the car bonnet or something. The parents were supervising, they pulled him away when he started doing too much. People should be more understanding. Like I said, if the OP is that worried about his open driveway, install some gates.

Caporegime
It's a patch of gravel with no barrier to the pavement, the kid just likes to walk over it, no harm done whatsoever, people should stop being such miserable gits and get over it. It would be different if the kid was jumping on the car bonnet or something. The parents were supervising, they pulled him away when he started doing too much. People should be more understanding. Like I said, if the OP is that worried about his open driveway, install some gates.
Cool, post your address and I'll come round with my kids for a play on your driveway. I will supervise so it should be fine with you.

Back
Top Bottom