Really annoying...

Soldato
how old are you, Fox?

Older, and by the looks of it a whole load wiser than you, hell even I am, and I'm an idiot. :D

I've never had people flash or honk at me for overtaking them, only once had someone wave their middle finger at me when I overtook them on a dualie and they decided that whilst I was alongside them they wanted to overtake the car in front of them, and they thought they had right of way...

Last edited:
Associate
tbh not everyone knows a ctr has 200bhp thats why they slow for you. To most people it looks like a family hatchback with some stick on tat.

Oh btw bouncing off your red line at 8k rpm in VTEC to get past people is fairly rude and unnecessary especially at 60 as you say (60 is top of 2nd gear - is this really necessary? 4th gear would suffice) Sounds a bit like your trying to show off to people blasting past them with a stupid chav intake.

Man of Honour
Hang on a sec.

Are you not the chap who posted a thread about buying a Type-R and paying a billion quid for insurance? Then everyone said oh dear bad idea at your age, but you insisted that you were not like others and that you always drove around slowly, as thrashing a car wasnt your style.

Now you post a story about how every time you drive you thrape your car around with a chavduction kit on overtaking people in such dodgy places it winds up every single driver around you?

Chuckle :p

Caporegime
Possibly. I admit :$

sig-1.gif

Suspended
OP
[TW]Fox;12712799 said:
Hang on a sec.

Are you not the chap who posted a thread about buying a Type-R and paying a billion quid for insurance? Then everyone said oh dear bad idea at your age, but you insisted that you were not like others and that you always drove around slowly, as thrashing a car wasnt your style.

Now you post a story about how every time you drive you thrape your car around with a chavduction kit on overtaking people in such dodgy places it winds up every single driver around you?

Chuckle :p

Are you the guy who has so little of a life that he remembers everything that happens on OcUK?

The Type R has changed my driving style.

Soldato
I think the problem is that you've bought the wrong car :p

You wanted something that people would instantly recognise as being fast. But instead you bought a Honda Civic that happens to have a half decent engine fitted to it.

Still, at 18, that's pretty bloody good.

Suspended
OP
You really dont know much about the motors forum if you dont know Fox's posting style?!

So, you admit that you are now a driver who thrashes about and shows off like a chav?

Not like a chav. No.

No chavs around here have Civic type Rs - They all have Saxo VTRs. I live in an unwealthy part of the UK. Usually only 30 year old blokes have Type Rs.

P.S - I also couldnt give a crap about "fox's posting style"

Back
Top Bottom