Rebel Moon | Netflix

Soldato
So Dune, meets star wars meets how to train a dragon?? Regardless if its **** or not the dude makes lovely looking films

Meets "John Carter of Mars" too.

I liked the Dune aesthetic whilst the rest seemed a little Meh for me but, due to that Dune look/feel ill give it a go if (big IF) the reviews are OK or better.

Soldato
Really?

Man of Steel
BvS
ZSJL

I also enjoyed Army of the Dead too
Yes really....they were all disappointing! Army of the Dead had some decent moments but generally with Snyder movies I come away feeling that they should have been much better than they were.

Last edited:

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Hollywood by the number incoming.... Hi production values, fight scene, small dialog, bigger fight scene, shouty told you so dialog.... huge fight scene. THE END.

So much good sci-fi written yet Hollywood thinks it knows best....

Caporegime
It looks like every single sci-fi movie from the past 20 years put in a blender and whatever chunks flew out they created a "culture/planet" for it Vs the space Nazis from Ridley Scott's gladiator.

He should do a Warhammer 40k movie..... There was enough of that random wtf vibe there too.

Looks bonkers.
Deffo gonna watch this. Deffo gonna be awful :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Thats a much better trailer than the first one, for me at least. I really like Snyder's visual style and the Dune-lite aesthetic he's gone for here is also quite appealing but, as I mentioned in August, I'll still wait to see the reviews first. Although TBF, being a Netflix film does take a lot of the "risk" out of seeing this film i.e. should it be crap its only a little wasted time, rather than £20+ in a cinema money gone.

Back
Top Bottom