Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Just tried Blackjack for the first time, only to find it's broken. Seems if you stick on a soft hand it takes the lower value for the Ace, rather than the higher one.

Just tried Blackjack for the first time, only to find it's broken. Seems if you stick on a soft hand it takes the lower value for the Ace, rather than the higher one.

I'm disappointed there's no high stakes games, I think the max I've won was like $15. I wanna put $500 bets down!!

Awesome so that answers the question I asked on PH:
"Can you tell me though please , once finished the story can you still play it free roam style like hunting,fishing and just roaming around? "

Yes of course you can. That's what I've been doing, doing all the challenges etc for 100%.

Had an interesting encounter with a couple in a house last night. They invited me in for a drink, which I said yes to. Sat at the table and they gave me something to drink, turns out they drugged me and stole all my money I had on me ($20k). Cue the next scene where I'm in a pit of mangled dead bodies (it was stormy so added to the atmosphere), with $0 in my pocket.

Had to go back and give them what for, got all my paper back though!
:D

I met a guy in middle of nowhere by a campfire that warned me about them when talking to him. :)

Last edited:
I met a guy in middle of nowhere by a campfire that warned me about them when talking to him. :)

I know it's not major spoilers but it would be nice if the cool interactions like the one you quoted were spoiler tagged? Not a major biggie might need to stay away from this thread for a while.

I just robbed the back of the doctors office. I was wearing a mask....There was about 40 dollars in there, and I have a 60 dollar bounty and had to kill half the town(again).

What is the point of masks?!

And surely that activity isn't working as intended. it's pointless!

How do you get rid of a Wanted Dead or Alive bounty in an area? I cooked someone on a fire and just as I thought nothing would come of it, it popped up.

You can pay some off them off at the Postmaster.

I just robbed the back of the doctors office. I was wearing a mask....There was about 40 dollars in there, and I have a 60 dollar bounty and had to kill half the town(again).

Did you pick up the weapon on the floor? It's a custom revolver iirc. Full masks also work better than a bandana. Pick one up from a Fence.

I read that you need to change the whole outfit otherwise they recognize your clothing and horse

I'm well over 60hrs (maybe near to 70) now but at only 28% of the story done (I'm on chapter 3, just did the fishing boat trip and the take the girl into town post a letter one).
I'll be honest i'm truly loving it

I was hit from behind by a male moose, almost killed me lol, also had a honey badger type critter chasing me and attacking my legs while on foot, I just whistled my horse then it buggered off

Same here I'm in no rush to complete the story at all.

I stopped to "greet" a guy that was re-shoeing his horse, my distracting him caused his horse to run so I took off after it and lassood it back then brought it back to the owner, unfortunately I bumped into him with my horse, he pulled out his gun and started shooting me so I lassood him , hogtied him and dumped him in the forest.
Haha! He shouldn't have pulled his gun out

I read that you need to change the whole outfit otherwise they recognize your clothing and horse

You have to change all of your clothing and your horse? It doesn't tell you that anywhere, and if true, when do you change it all?!

I'm all for 'realism' to a point, but If you do have to do all that, it is just tedious.

Back
Top Bottom